24

Ethan's POV:

"He sold you to me in exchange for getting out of my place and going to the hospital." he said and my tears
started to flow. I was betrayed again. I am not a thing that anybody can sell and buy.

My tears were continuously flowing and that Steve guy looked very annoyed. "Will you shut up already?" That guy said being annoyed.

No!! I can't think like this. He will surely come for me. This guy is lying. I thought to have faith in Gillean.

It's been three days, and I have been locked here. I am like a puppet. He takes his stress out by beating me whenever he wants. I haven't eaten anything in three days. He didn't even give me a drop of water from that day.

The door opened and an angry beast entered. He was extremely angry. And I already knew it was time for me to get beaten up. He locked the door and started finding something.

He  was approaching me with a whip in his hand. It didn't affect me as it was every time's drama. I closed my eyes and was ready to take the whip but the next moment I heard a loud thud sound.

I saw Ender and the door laying broken on the floor.
“Hey m**********r!!! Are you surprised to see me??” Ender shouted. That guy introduced a new hope in my mind. I was right Gillean would never do that to me. Steve glared viciously towards Ender.

He shot a bullet and it hit straight in his stomach.  “This is for Gillean, this for Ethan, this for torturing our gang and the last one because you deserve it. Have a safe journey to hell.” Ender said emptying the whole gun on him.

He untied me and started dragging me outside while I winced in pain. He looked at me and then just picked me up like I am a sack of potatoes. He walks into the living room and I saw some guards dead and some injured while some fighting with one another.

He placed me gently in the back seat of the car. And got in the driver seat and started driving the car. “Ummmm Ender, Where is Gillean?” I asked him and he kept suddenly.

“Ethan you won't be pleased to hear it, he is in a  coma.” Ender said.