35

Ethan's POV:

We were driving to the mansion with Chester unconscious in the back seat. I begged Gillean to let me take care of him as he was injured badly.  After a lot of requests he agree. As we reached the mansion, I picked him up on my shoulders and made my way to the guest room. From the side of my eye, I saw Gillean rolling his eyes.

I slowly made him lay on the bed making sure I don't hurt his wounds. The nurse gave him doxepin so that he could sleep and it will let him heal his wound a little.
He will wake up after an hour. So, I went downstairs to have lunch. Gillean was already waiting for me.

I sat in front of him and started eating my lunch. As always he was taking glances from time to time. After lunch I asked a maid if she could make soup for Chester and she agreed.

Gillean already went to the work. He said he had to deal with one of his partner. And I was making a plan to humiliate that Antonito or to get a perfect revenge. After all he had to pay for what he did. He messed with my friend after all.

It was almost an hour and I went to check on Chester. He was still unconscious. It will be bad if he didn't wake up in few hours. After a few minutes he finally started to slowly open his eyes. “Ethan”. He let out a little whisper.  “I am here Chester. Do you need anything?” I asked him. “No it just hurts really bad. It hurts. I can't bear this pain.” Chester said.

“ I will bring you soup and then you can have some medicine. Alright.” I said and  went to the kitchen to bring him.

At night.......

Gillean's POV:

I came back to the mansion after finishing one of my  enemies.  I saw Ethan sleeping on the couch. He must have been waiting for me. I smiled a little and picked him in the bridal style and made him lay on the bed comfortably. He had his pods on which were playing a song. I really wanted to know which kind of music he listens to.

It was a famous song, I have listened to  it before. But I can't remember where. Oh yeah! Ender used to blast this song in the car. It's called something like 'getaway car'.

Next morning.......

I was waiting for Ethan so we could have breakfast totally forgetting Chester was here. He came to the dining room and rubbed his eyes and I don't know why. I gave him a weird look and he finally spoke.

“You. You, Gillean MacQuoid are waiting for someone.”