25

Ethan's POV:

I barged into the hospital room and saw Gillean laying on the bed with many IVs on his hands. Chester sitting on the couch sleeping.

I picked a chair which was beside the couch. I could feel my tears flowing already. Slowly and steadily I fell asleep.

I woke up when I felt a little movement in his hand. I immediately opened my eyes and saw Gillean awake. I hugged him tightly forgetting the fact that he just woke from a coma.

As I realised, I slowly let him go and smiled at him which was returned by him. I never noticed that his smile was this beautiful and radiant. And it didn't fail to make me feel butterflies in my stomach.

But his next move made me a little confused, no not a little but fully. He was removing his IVs and after doing so he stretched his body. "Let's go home." he said and started moving towards the door and I was still standing there processing what had happened. And then I heard a shout or we can say more like a scream. I turned around and saw Gillean laying on the floor wincing in pain.

And finally, I processed it all and immediately supported him with my shoulder. He was so heavy. With many difficulties, I finally laid him down on the bed and sighed heavily. The more if the bad news was no one was in the room that could help me to pick him up. I then proceeded outside to call the doctor to take a look at him.

I came inside with a doctor and saw Gillean looking outside of the window like was in boredom for decades. I rolled my eyes at him like he was bored for just a few minutes and looked at me who stayed at his big ass mansion many days alone. He didn't even give me a phone.

After sometime, Chester and Ender both entered the room. "Oh my god!! Finally, You are awake. I think I am late." Chester said squealing. Both mine and Gillean's attention was drawn to him.

Gillean's POV:

I was feeling very miserable and embarrassed at the same time. I fell down in front of Ethan. Oh my holy God please let the earth swallow me.

He went out to call a doctor and I was looking out of the window. It was a boring view of a plain blue sky. I never thought that sky would ever be this boring.

Soon enough, Ethan came in with a doctor. The doctor examined me and said that I am okay but just weak. And I can go home after two days. My eyes shined at the thought of finally going home.

In few minutes, someone came in the room. I didn't paid attention as I was admiring the most precious thing in the world, my Ethan. But then I was sure who it was when I heard a squeal like a teenager girl whose crush just replied him back. It was obviously Chester. His squeal could make anyone's ears bleed. I was annoyed by just a glance of him. But what can I do he is my biological brother, if he wasn't I would have dumped him in garbage from a long time.

After looking at my annoyed reaction his face became gloomy. Now, I regretted it, he was still my brother. I smiled at him and he made an unbelievable expression. "I can't believe this cold hearted being can smile." Chester mumbled but unfortunately I heard it. This boy, he doesn't like whatever expression I gave him. He never fails to get on my nerves.

At night, Ethan was still beside me and Ender went to drop Chester. Ethan was reading a novel but it slipped from his hand and fell down. He groaned loudly and I chuckled a little.

He bent down to pick up that novel and his t-shirt lifted up a little. My gaze fell on the wound on his back. Anger started rising inside me. An urge to tear the head away of the person who did this with him started rising.
"Remove your t-shirt." I said as I could feel my voice turning extremely cold.