Chapter 185

The full power of a Strengthening Fragment surges through my veins as I fall toward the approaching Stone Armored Floor Boss.

The warm sensation of dense mana fills my chest and starts pumping through my veins to fill my whole body with energy.

I stare down at my opponent with newfound hunger to kill.

Its left arm leaks red aura and its points its glossy dual-sided blade at me. This monster is focused on one thing, and one thing alone.

Catching me, and finishing this fight.

Unfortunately for it, I have other plans...

Over the last 3 seconds, my attack power and charging speed have more than doubled. The full power of a Titan's Domain is at my fingertips. I plan on using every last drop of MP that I can harness.

I've grown a lot since the last time I tried one of these so-called "War Drugs". Now is the perfect moment for me to test one out in full battle mode.

Gritting my teeth, and smiling ear to ear, I leave a ripping heat wave of dark fire residue behind me as I free-fall in at the monster below.

In the blink of an eye, my sword is glowing red and leaking dense black mana, charged up with over 2000MP.

My eyes are locked on the Stone Knight, and I swing my blade across my body as I fall closer and closer to the murder-hungry Floor Boss. The dark crescent of flames erupts from my sword, and I stay close behind pushing the attack forward with my blade.

My glowing weapon collides with its glossy double-sided blade on the monster's arm. I watch its mana shielding crack beneath my sword's pressure on impact and the stone coating around its right arm shatters from the blow.

Mana-infused fog seeps out, and I follow through with my swing thrusting with a heavy downward motion.

I've made it through the first layer of mana shielding and cracked through its armor of stone. I'll slice its real arm below in two in a single strike.

This monster won't know what hit it.

As its armor shatters away, my fiery sword hits something hard....

Too hard...

I grit my teeth and push down with all my might, letting out a yell and fully releasing the 2000MP blade of jet-black advanced fire magic at the monster's unprotected right arm.

It doesn't budge at all....

More red aura seeps out from the broken stone armor and I hear the ear-piercing cry of a wounded beast.

The buzzing twang of mana on mana and the monster's roar both echo throughout the banquet hall. The walls and ceiling shutter as sound waves threaten to bring this entire castle to the floor.

The Monster's right arm begins to move upwards, pushing my blade back up toward me. I Dungeon Walk to its backside the moment it does, releasing another 2000MP strike.

I smirk as I see it make a direct hit.

This one explodes into a fireball and white flash of light as I air-step back. I let out another crescent of mana into the fireball of flames.

There's so much power surging through my body, this fight feels like a certain victory. My speed and attack power is on another level... I'll bring this beast to the floor before it knows what hit it.

As the monster tries to fly out, It's shot down with a point-blank attack in the chest. Its armor shatters, and a white flash triggers another massive ball of flames.