7 Weird Action

Part 7 Weird action

Khushi made Diya and Jiya sit with her and inquired about them. They talked with Khushi, caressing her jewels lovingly. Girls...! I sighed.

Suddenly, RM became heated up. A few uniformed women entered RM with big-size silver plates covered by thin golden organdie cloth. They were gifts to Raizadas for Payal's pagperah. Yes, they were from Gupta Palace. The uniformed crew saw Khushi who was sitting on the couch with Jiya and Diya. They marched toward her and bowed, slightly bending their knees. Khushi nodded her head slightly. They again marched out.

Then Payal entered and everyone was dumbfounded. She was in the same dress with jewels as Khushi's. I looked at Khushi whose facial expression changed but it was definitely not jealous but something. Why did I think Khushi was purposely showing herself rigid?

My family members floated in happiness, seeing Payal getting respected by her in-laws, especially, my father. They didn't expect Guptas would treat Payal equally to their daughter. Everyone greeted Payal with a tight hug all emotional as if they got separated from her for years. Khushi was watching them silently with an UNNAMED expression.

After a mellow drama, Payal went to Khushi smilingly. Khushi gave a warm hug to Payal. All the eyes were only on them. Before my marriage, I never accepted anyone more beautiful than my sister Payal. But now, she was wearing the same dress as Khushi but she didn't match her. I could not deny the truth.

Payal looked at me and hugged me.

"How are you Bhai?"

"Good"

Payal looked at Khushi again.

"Akash tried your number and it was switched off," Payal said.

"Yeah, I will talk to him later," Khushi said.

Switched off? But why? Didn't she like to talk to her parents and brother? She must be angry with them for forcing her into this marriage. I guessed.

"Are you comfortable here?" Payal asked.

Khushi nodded yes smiling and said,

"Akash said, you resemble our mother. He is right. You are..."

I was confused. Did Payal look like Mrs. Gupta? No way. Akash might have said that because 'love is blind' but what about Khushi? Didn't she see the difference? This brother and sister were really blind. I supposed.

"You are going to Gupta Palace for Pagperah..."

Cutting her,

"No... I'm not going there but to the Mini Palace," Khushi said.

"Oh..." Payal became thoughtful.

Lavanya who went to put her phone in the charge, came downstairs and saw Payal.

"Payu..." she rushed to her and hugged her.

"I missed you, I missed you" Lavanya kissed her cheek.

"Hey, it's just one day and you missed her?" NK teased.

"Touch your heart and say, didn't you miss her?" Lavanya cornered him.

"I can't touch my heart... our Payu took it with her," NK said clutching his chest dramatically.

Payal hit his shoulder playfully.

"Is not our Payu looking gorgeous?" Lavanya asked.

"She is... but not up to the ORIGINAL" Dhruv said looking at Khushi.