46 Unknown Number

Part 46 Unknown Number

We had a good time with my family. Khushi didn't have the mood to leave RM. I too didn't disturb her. She liked the way my cousins moved with her without giving heed to her Princess title. They teased Khushi and made fun of us. Khushi felt homely with them.

"After my college days, I feel like being with my friends today," She said heartedly.

They smiled.

My father returned in the evening. He came to Khushi and smiled at her.

"Thank you so much for what you have done for us, Beta," he said.

Khushi smiled.

"I was so worried about our business. That was why I didn't let you do what you like because I could not stand Mrs. Gupta's wrath. Please don't mistake me" he said.

"I didn't mistake you because I know Mrs. Gupta" Khushi said.

My father felt relieved.

"Have you had lunch?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"That's nice... I will just come"

Khushi nodded and my father was about to leave, I called him.

"What about the client meeting, Dad?"

"Yeah, they were satisfied yet, they want to meet you"

"For?"

"Formally"

"Oh..."

"Call Aman afterward and get to know about it"

"Ok, Dad"

He left the place. Khushi smiled at me.

"He is happy...' She said and I nodded yes.

"Why won't he be happy? You saved his business" I said.

"Not only that, he doesn't have to bend his head in front of Mrs. Gupta anymore... right?" Khushi asked.

I nodded yes as Khushi was right.

That was when Di came with Jiya and Diya. They rushed to Khushi, cheerfully shouting,

"Maamiiii..."

"How was your school?"

"Fine..."

"Where were you Di?" I asked.

"I went to meet my friend. I would not have gone if I had known you guys would come to RM today. Why didn't you tell me about your arrival?" Di asked.

"We just planned as it's a week since we met Mom"

Jiya and Diya took Khushi's time. She spent her time with them. In between everything, I saw Khushi murmuring and whispering with my cousins about something. They kept quiet when I was near them and showed themselves casually but I was sure they were up to something.

At last, we took leave from my parents and cousins. They bid bye to us. Khushi got in my car, leaving her Mini Cooper behind.

"Don't you take your car?" I asked.

"Let it be here... I will take it later"

"When?"

"In a day or two... I will come to RM if I get time"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah..."

I started the car towards the Mini Palace.