45 Threat?

Part 45 Threat?

Raizadas looked at Khushi with unbelievable expression.

"But, why did you sell your jewels, Beta? What if your father gets upset with us?" Ratna asked worriedly.

"Aunty, he has no right to talk about the jewels that were MINE. After giving them to me, how could he question me about it? I spent them on my husband's business to get him rid of his problem. Neither he used them on GAMBLING nor did he spend them on RACE. I will deal with my father if he raises questions regarding" she said gutfully.

I wondered. the girl who was worried about facing her father about her TV program was not hesitating to face her father in her jewel matter. It seemed she decided with a clear mind.

"But, at least, you could have transferred the shares in your name instead of Chotte's..." My mother said hesitatingly.

"I bought them in my name only, Aunty because I don't think I and Arnav are different," Khushi said, without thinking.

Her answer not only made my mother speechless but also me. I didn't expect such a sensitive reply from Khushi. She not only cleared the SHARE issue but also cleared what kind of BOND she SHARFED with ME.

More than me, my mother became emotional. She hugged Khushi. The woman who hesitated to even talk to Khushi once hugged her. It seemed Khushi cleared the hesitation of her Mother-in-law she had in her heart also. I smiled.

"I'm so glad beta..." She said emotionally.

After all, she was worried about how my life would be. She smiled at me with an expression, HOW DID YOU MAKE IT POSSIBLE? I gave a smile as an answer.

"You go, beta. I will cook for you" My mother said.

"Mom, cooking is Khushi's passion," I said.

"So what? It doesn't mean she should cook here. She can do that at your place. Here, she can enjoy with others. I don't want to put her in the kitchen, like, other mothers-in-law do"

I looked at Khushi raising my brows.

"Badima is right... Don't cook here, Khushi. Then, these guys will taunt me for being amateur in cooking" Lavanya talked about HER problem.

"Lavanya, why not you go to Mini Palace and learn cooking from Bhabi?" NK asked.

"This is a good idea... what say?" I asked teasingly.

Lavanya pouted.

"If she is not interested in cooking... we should not force her because cooking is a penance... we should do that with dedication," Said Khushi.

"She is right... cooking should not be done as a duty" My mother agreed.

"Thank God..." Lavanya said.

"It doesn't mean you can be relaxing for your whole life... what will you do if your husband is a foodie like me?" Dhruv asked.

"I will appoint a cook," she said.

"This is an incorrigible case" Dhruv countered.

"Go, go, find a girl who cooks well for you," Lavanya said.

"From where will find a girl who cooks well?" Dhruv asked.

"Do one thing... go and stand out of a Culinary school. Many girls who cook well will come there. Choose one"

"This sounds like a good idea," NK said.

"You guys are talking as if only Culinary school girls cook well..." My mother said.