50 Plan is ready

Part 50 Plan is ready

I was so happy as I got a chance to play with Mithra again. I wanted it to be the last time because I didn't want to give another chance to Mithra like a dangerous and cruel woman. I wanted to clear my doubts before taking action.

I looked at Bose and asked,

"I want two answers from you"

"Yeah, tell me"

"What about Mithra's myrmidons? Where did they go? Or, are they still in the palace in the name of servants?"

Bose and Rahim smiled at each other.

"Bose finished their chapters," Rahim said.

"Finished means?" I asked even though I knew the meaning of FINISHED.

"They were four people who could do anything for Mithra. I finished two of them by hiring a swashbuckler,"

It was indeed shocking news to me because I didn't expect Bose to be a daring personality. I thought he was not so brave. Maybe, I misunderstood him by the previous story of Mithra throwing him out of the palace.

"I didn't expect this from you. I thought you were a naïve man" I didn't hesitate to put my thoughts in front of him.

"I was indeed a naïve man once. That's why she accused me and easily threw me out" Bose said furiously. I could see the fire still blazing in him.

"Another two?" I questioned.

"They are in jail"

"Jail? What did they do?"

"They did nothing to be arrested but proven guilty just like me"

I shrank my eyes.

"I didn't get you"

"I showed them wrong in the eyes of LAW. So, they had to be arrested"

"What did you do?"

"I put drugs in their car and informed the police... simple"

I was awestruck. Was Bose angry with Mithra to this extent?

"Didn't Mithra try to release them?"

"How did she do that? Won't it ruin the Royal reputation? She would have done that if she was not answerable to Shashi. She didn't want him to doubt her. So, she created a scene as if she was totally disappointed with them for having drugs and abandoned them"

"Are you that furious with her?" I asked straight to his face.

"Why won't I? She insulted me... she made Shashi question my loyalty. She said I misbehaved with her. She and her face...! ( He gritted his teeth)I don't know how she and Garimaji are sisters...! How different they are...! I won't leave her easily. I'm waiting for a chance to demolish her for long but she is so foxy. She tried many times to kill me. That's why I'm not staying in one place and roaming like a wanderer"

"If you could make her myrmidon's condition miserable, why could not you do anything to her?"

"To smack her down, we have to know her MOVES. We have to be in touch with the Palace or someone from the palace. We are strictly prohibited to do that. She cut off all my ties with the palace. She changed the servant crew. They obey only to her..."

"They obey to Akash too..."

"They pretend but would be loyal to Mithra only"

"Mmm"

"Don't be in the hope of any servant. It must be another way to know your moves. Be careful with them" Bose warned me and I became thoughtful.

"What's your next question?"