64 Last Part

Part 64 Last Part

Time Fled away...! In the blink of an eye, two and a half months were over. We have almost forgotten Mithra... in fact, quickly. There was nothing for people to miss about her. Maybe, Shashi uncle would have missed her if he had not known the truth about how cruel she had been.

As there was nothing more to think about Mithra, Khushi started thinking about our separation. I felt bad about her condition. She struggled in between me and her ambition. She silently cried not wanting to make me worried. Yet, I knew what she was undergoing.

As I requested Akash, he arranged a villa for Khushi's stay in London through his friend who was in London.

After a week

I was in the office. I saw Akash entering my cabin without knocking on the door.

"Why is Khushi doing this, Arnav?" he asked disappointedly.

I looked at him not understanding head and tail. I didn't know what he was talking about.

"I accepted it when Khushi said she doesn't want an OWN house in London. But today, she strictly denied taking servants with her. What will she do in London having no one for her help? Why is she doing this, Arnav?"

It was even new news for me. Of course, she was a Princess. She was not used to doing house chores. I too didn't know why she denied taking servants with her. I was sure Shashi uncle would not allow her to go to London if she didn't take servants with her.

"I don't know why she said so. I will ask her"

"Please make her understand Arnav"

I nodded ok.

I drove back home thinking about Khushi's decision. Why did she do that? Didn't she know it would make all of us worried? I stopped my mind from thinking more. I didn't want to think without knowing the exact reason for her denial. I came home and saw Khushi lying on the bed, looking at the roof.

"Why don't you want to take servants with you, Khushi?" I asked looking at her.

She sat on the bed and said,

"I'm going to study... why do I need servants?"

"So what? Your course would be tough, Khushi. After standing in the hotel for more than eight hours, how will you do house chores? You will become tired"

"Let me get tired..." she said sternly, making me alert.

I clutched her upper arm and pulled her to me.

"What are you talking about, Khushi? How will I be peaceful if I know you will be tired?"

"I will manage, Arnav"

"How will you manage? You are not used to doing house chores, Khushi. It will be the hardest phase of your life"

"Let it be... I don't want to be comfortable in London. Then only I will be in a hurry to come back to India. And if I get time to be relaxed, I will think of our separation that will kill me alive. Let me be engaged with my work and get tired. I just want to fall asleep when I fall on the bed. That's all"

I was stunned. Was this the reason for her denial of taking servants with her?

"I really don't know what to say. I think I'm troubling you, Khushi"

"You don't trouble me... it's me who troubling all of you"

"We don't think like that, Khushi. You too don't think so"

Khushi hugged me. I undoubtedly reciprocated it.

"How will I pass three years, Arnav?"

I was silent. I didn't know what to answer because she asked me the same question more than a hundred times and I answered it. Yet, she was still asking...!