26 Happiness

Part 26 Happiness

"I will do anything for your happiness because you mean everything to me," I said meeting her eyes.

Khushi gazed at me unbelievably.

"Are not you really upset with me?" She asked.

I slowly nodded my head from left to right looking at her.

"When I understand your problem, why would I be upset with you?"

She slightly smiled gulping.

"Shall we go?" I asked.

She nodded ok. We walked towards the car. Khushi looked at me often. She smiled when I looked at her.

We reached the Mini Palace. Khushi was right, the servant crew looked at our WET form questioningly but none questioned. They had no guts to question a madman like me, I guessed.

Coming to our room, Khushi closed the door and laughed.

"Dolly's egg-sized eyes became bigger and bigger seeing our wet form," she said laughing.

I chuckled and sneezed.

"Change your dress and wipe your hair, Arnav," she said with concern.

"You too do it" I said.

She nodded okay and went to her room and I went to the washroom.

After changing my clothes, I opened the washroom door lock and was supposed to pull it wide, I stopped hearing Khushi taking Preeto's name. I stopped at the same spot and heard what she spoke with Preeto. After all, I knew what Preeto meant to Khushi.

"Preeto... How are you?" Happiness splashed in Khushi's voice.

"......."

"Yes, I'm so so happy, like never before," She said, elatedly.

"...."

"Guess what?"

"......"

"I met Alan Smith today" she shrieked.

"...."

"Reaallllyyy... I still can't believe it Preeto... You too won't believe if I say what happened today"

"....."

"I taught cooking to Alan, sir..." Khushi screeched.

"....."

"Yes, it's for the Chef of Chef program"

"....."

"Yes, the channel extended an episode as Arnav requested them"

"....."

Khushi's voice softened.

"I really don't know how he understood my interest. He made it possible through his politician friend. Not only that, as he didn't want Alan sir to show his disappointment in me for extending the program, he went to meet him the previous day and consoled him by telling him how big a fan I am to him. So that, Alan sir would be cool with me. Alan sir himself told me about it"

I smiled.

"...."

"He is not only concerned about me Preeto, he is even ready to send me to the Culinary college. He directly told that to Alan sir. He gave me his card too... It all seems a dream..."

"...."

"Yes, he is indeed a gentleman. (I chuckled) Because of him, I got to know what's happiness today. I can't believe how I'm still alive..."