38 Holy Feeling

Part 39 Holy Feeling

I didn't feel like breaking the hug. Khushi was also not showing interest in going away from me. That surprised me. I broke the hug. She looked at me staying in my arms.

"I thought you do love me," Khushi said.

"Don't I?"

"If you love me, how did you ask me to go away from you?" She pouted.

"I asked so. It's because I LOVE you"

Khushi looked at me Perplexed.

"What do you mean?" She frowned.

"Love can't be forced, Khushi. It's a fantastic feeling that should make us proud, instead of forcing us to do what we don't like"

"Do you think I don't like you? Can't you see how happy I am with you?" She asked worriedly.

"We can be happy with anyone we like. There are a lot of differences between LOVE and LIKE. You are happy with me and it can be a normal affection. How can I consider it as love? I didn't want to confuse myself until I got clear about your stand. I can see you are getting attached to me. Anything can be the reason for your attachment. I made you happy, I cleared your fear of Mithra, and I stand for you, it doesn't mean you should love me. More than everything, the purest state of love is freedom. Any relationship that demolishes freedom is not meaningful. Love is a holy feeling. If you are in love, that means, you are in a holy relationship. My love is true. That's why I open the cage and set you free. Not because I don't love you. It's because I don't want my love to be conditioned. I want you to choose what you want."

"I don't want to go away from you" Sweet-coated words of Khushi filled my ears.

"Think it as love or affection... I don't care. According to me, both are the same. If I get freedom only if I lose you, I don't want to be free. I would like to be caged in your heart. It's enough for me to be a Queen of your empire. Understand?" She pulled me, clutching my collar.

"Why?"

"It's because I need you... for my whole life"

"Why?"

"Can't you understand, I'm in love with you?" she said gritting her teeth.

I was on cloud nine.

"Do you really love me?" I could not hide my joy.

"You are asking me, if am I alive... If you think I will forget you if I go to London, I won't go to London"

"Shhhh... You have to go," I said.

She looked at me mystified.

"You have to go to London to do your Culinary course. You won't lose me. I will be waiting for you,"

Her unbelievable look made me smile.

"Because I too love you, Khushi. I don't want you to go away from my life... that's why I want you to go to London to achieve your goal. A man can also be behind a woman's success..." I completed my part.

Her eyes tear up. She hugged me tight and cried... the girl who never cried for anything cried. I didn't feel bad for making her cry because she was not sad. I embraced her lovingly.

"Khushi, I'm here for you. You can ask me anything. I will stand for you no matter what"

Breaking the hug,

"My father will not agree to it"

"Your HUSBAND agreed... you are going"

"Will you be in India without me?" She asked the million-dollar question that surprised me. Did she know I could not be without her?

"This is a little separation that is going to give you Himalayan happiness. To give you such happiness, I will tolerate the separation. Go and accomplish your aim, Khushi"

She hugged me again.

"I love you so much,"

"I love you too" I kissed her hair.

Cupping my face, she kissed my forehead, making me feel the warmth of my mother. She again hugged me. I reciprocated it passionately. It was a beautiful union. I got my Khushi forever. She accepted our relationship wholeheartedly.

"Khushi..." I called her gently as if the knife getting into butter.

Without saying anything, she looked at me pulling herself from the hug, to respond to me. I leaned into her ear and whispered,

"I LOVE YOU"

Her thin lips became thinner with a broad smile. I looked at her smiling and again said,

"I LOVE YOU" this time, it was not a whisper.

"I know..." She placed her forehead on mine and closed her eyes.

"How do you know?"

"I have seen it in your eyes"

"Is it?"

"Your lips took these days to declare it... but your eyes had done that long ago"

I chuckled. Was not it true?

"Don't you really know I love you?" She pouted.

"The Princess is the toughest subject I have ever studied..." I chuckled.

"Lie... you know very well that I LOVE YOU TOO..."

I nodded yes and said,

"I know"

"Then why did you ask me to go away from you?"

"To hug you like this" I slightly dashed her forehead.

"Oh, that means, if you want to hug me like this, will you ask me to go away from you?" She asked me and I laughed.

She smiled at my laughing form. I stopped laughing and smiled at her. She slowly touched my cheek, making my stomach mix up. She kissed my cheek, closing her eyes. I could say she felt it deeper inside and I felt the difference in the kiss. It was not like the previous one. She kissed my eye and stayed, keeping her lips on my eyes. The warm lips of her made my stomach mix up. Somewhat I understood what was next. It tickled my sense. But at the same time, I didn't want to get disappointed expecting something BIG from her. I just expected a lip kiss... NOTHING more than that... AS OF NOW.

Of course, I could have kissed her not waiting for her to kiss me but there was a little hesitation in me about taking it forward.

She softly caressed my cheek with hers which collapsed me completely. My eyes closed automatically, beyond my control. I was in a dizzy state. It seemed I would break all the hesitation without caring about anything.

"Kh...Khu..shiii..." I stammered and pulled her back.

She looked at me plainly.

"Why are you doing this?" I literally pleaded.

"I like to..." came from her without hesitation.

"Likewise, shall I do what I like?"

"Who restricts you?"

I looked at her lips longingly... shamelessly. I leaned towards her lips. I looked at her face staying an inch away from her face. She was closing her eyes to feel the experience. That gave me courage. I got close to her lips and brushed them with mine. As our lips touched, the fire sparkled. She parted her lips and I felt the wetness of her soft lips. After that, there was nothing for me to think about. I started relishing the greatest sweetener in the world. Khushi didn't let me do it alone. She gave her best in it. We shared our first kiss and it was indeed a passionate one. We didn't know how long we kissed each other. It was the effect of our waiting and longing. I was so careful not to harm her lips but she didn't mind hurting mine and I didn't mind getting hurt... in fact, I was not hurt but enjoyed it.

Her wildness created havoc in me. I became restless. I would be fed up if she STOPPED with ONLY a kiss. My sexual hormones became hyper in action. Rushing of blood fastened in my lower body. It made my condition hard. I was in the urge to taste my wife to the fullest. 'There was no SHAME in intimacy', echoed in my head, Khushi's WHO RESTRICTED YOU? followed it.

To be continued...