56 Mithra's Move

Part 56 Mithra's Move

I could see the raising anger of Shashi Gupta. As no one expected, he clutched Mithra's hair and made her turn towards him. He slapped her hard imprinting his fingers on her cheek. She fell to the ground, touching her cheek. Yes, he hit her REALLY hard. His fingerprint on her cheek was the evidence. I understood the level of anger Shashi Gupta had in him. The beauty was, that neither anyone tried to stop him nor did sympathize with her.

"What a b**** you are...! I trusted your words over my friend because I thought no woman would dare liein the matter of her Chastity. But you are not even a woman I suppose. I am a fool who doesn't understand who you are. I missed looking after my wife and evicted my friend going on your word. You made me a sinner... because of you I lost all my loved ones and close ones" I sensed him to be disappointed more than angered.

"I can't believe this...! Are you trusting a drug dealer over me? I am your Mithra who sacrificed my whole life for you and your children...!Shashiji this is all a ploy"

"Shut up... I agree I was a fool. It does not mean I will always be. If you are a nice woman, why would everyone accuse you?"

"That's what I am also not getting..."

"I'm done with your acting. It won't work with me anymore"

"I don't know why everyone is hating me. Is being selfless wrong?" she clutched Shashi's hand.

"Selfless and you???" he shrugged her hands.

Mithra looked at Akash.

"Beta, you too don't trust me? Do you think I would have done all this? Doesn't your heart say I can't be wrong?" Making and miserable face.

Akash looked at Shashi

"Dad, I think we should not make decision hastily" Aakash said making everyone shock and Mitra delighted.

"See, my son is better than you. He trusts me" said Mithra looking at Shashi.

"We should give the responsibility to find the truth to the police" Akash said.

Mithra looked at him horrified.

"You are right Bhai. Let the police find out the truth" Khushi said looking at Mithra with a sharp glare.

"I can't believe this... I just can't believe this... you guys are thinking to go to the police means, you don't trust me" Mithra said as if just now she found out the biggest truth.

"We don't trust you... We are not ready to trust you" Akash took his phone out of his pocket and was about to dial, but I stopped him.

"One minute Akash..."

All of them looked at me.

"The video has not completed yet uncle..."

More than Mithra, others became horrified. They understood that there was something to shock them more. In fact, it would be indeed shock to not others but Shashi Gupta.

"Run the video, Arnav" said Akash.

I played the video. Sandeep continued giving the statement.

"What about the relationship between Shashi uncle and Mithra? How did their relationship build?" I asked.

I could sense Mithra glaring at me for raising such a question to Sandeep.

"There was nothing called a relationship between them. It was Mithra who voluntarily got close to him to trap him" Sandeep said.

"How did she trap him?" it was me again.

"She intentionally went to the study room where he used to take alcohol. Shashiji felt awkward when she entered the room for the first time. He shouted at her and sent her out of the room. Mithra understood her trick won't work with Shashiji. So, she changed the approach. She always waited for him to finish three rounds. After he becomes intoxicated, she goes to him and be with him. She started providing him with side dishes. She got many secret information from Shashiji. He blurted out in the intoxicant state unknowingly. Slowly, she started discussing them with Shashiji. Though he was embarrassed he could not avoid her. She didn't give a chance for him to avoid her"