36 Angry Guptas

Part36 Angry Guptas

I was thinking about how Khushi removed a dust particle from my eyes with her tongue. It gave me goosebumps whenever I thought about it.

I knew Khushi was forced into this marriage just like me. At some point, I understood Khushi and her condition. I started loving her unconditionally. I didn't know when and how I started loving her. I understood my feelings for her when I got to know she was going out with the excuse of dating me. I never was so helpless as that day. I was scared not wanting her to be wrong. I wanted her to be MINE. That was the point I realized my feelings. I realized I could not be without her.

I would be a good husband to Khushi if she accepted me. But, just because I was doing things in her favor, I could not expect her to LOVE me. I let her know I loved her, I would go to any extent to make her happy, I would take risks to fulfill her wishes, and, how important she was for me. I completed my part of making her understand. Now, it was her turn to say whether she WANTED me or not, what was my place in her heart, and who am I to her. At the same time, I didn't want to hurry. I wanted to give Khushi time to decide what she wanted.

But...!

From the time, she removed the dust particle from my eyes with her tongue, I lost my patience. I became curious to know what was there in her heart about me. She would not have gotten closer to me if she didn't like me. If she liked me, she should let me know that...!

Wait... did she come close to me to let me know that? Why should not I talk to her about it? I could not wait until she voiced it out verbally. I didn't have patience in Khushi's matter. She had to go to London in three months. So, I could not wait any longer as I was running out of time. I was thinking about all aspects while wiping my wet hair.

In between Khushi's thoughts, I was thinking about something else too. Payal had not called me yet. Akash might have been at home I supposed. Wearing my causals, I went downstairs to have breakfast. As I didn't find Khushi in the dining, I went to the kitchen and saw her preparing bread omelets. She smiled at me.

"Come on, taste it," She said.

Taking one from the plate, I tasted it. My eyes sparkled. It was just wow... I never ate such a bread omelet. She must have added some more ingredients in that to bring such a taste.

"What did you add to this? It tastes extraordinary"

"Ginger and garlic paste, finely chopped green chilies, pepper and cumin powder, coriander leaves, a little amount of milk, and salt to taste"

"Oh..."

"Is not it a deadly combination?"

"Undoubtedly..."

I took the plate.

"Let's go"

We came to the dining. Khushi ate only four slices and I ate the remaining because I could not control my tongue. I got to know one thing, a girl who was interested in cooking could make even a normal dish EXTRAORCINARY, just like the bread omelet.

"What would you like to eat for lunch?" Khushi asked me.

"You have not fulfilled my demand yet"

"Biriyani?"

"Yeah..."

"What about Hyderabadi Biriyani?"

"Really?" I was excited. I liked Hyderabadi Biriyani because of its fainting flavor of saffron.

Khushi went to the kitchen again.

"It's just 9:30, Khushi... you can prepare Biriyani afterward"

"I want to marinate Chicken"