22 Arrogant Arnav

Part 22 Arrogant Arnav

"Kalyani is an expert in cooking biriyani," Dolly said.

"Who is my wife? Khushi or Kalyani?" I asked making both of them speechless.

"The Princess doesn't cook," Dolly said looking down.

"Did I ask you?"

Dolly was silent.

"Leave... Or else, you will see the worst of me," I said angrily.

Dolly left the place after throwing a warning look at Khushi.

"Arnav... leave my leg. Don't create the scene" Khushi said strictly, closing her eyes.

I left her leg. She washed the cream in the tub of water and hurried to our room. I looked at the servant crew and said.

"If any of you cooks biriyani, I will overturn it on your head... understand?" I warned.

Khushi looked at me turning her head shockingly and again walked. I followed her to our room. When we reached the room, she looked at me and asked,

"Are you drunk?"

I raised my eyebrows and chuckled.

"Why?"

"Because you are behaving like a drunken man... You are not in your sense, Arnav"

"I had not been in my sense so far... not anymore"

Khushi nodded no and was about to go to her room, I stopped her blocking her way.

"Won't you cook for me?"

"Arnav try to understand..."

"I UNDERSTOOD..." I said with a sharp gaze.

"I don't know how to cook biriyani" She lied.

"Really? (I chuckled) No problem... ask my mom and give it a try"

"I won't..."

"Why? Didn't you say, you like cooking?"

"We can't do all the things we like Arnav" She again tried to leave the place.

I clutched her hand making her shock.

"We...can... do... what we like..." I said steadily. She looked at me perplexed.

She looked down, could not stand my strong gaze. I lifted her chin up.

"Touch your heart and say you don't know how to cook Biriyani..."

She tried to bow down but I didn't let her do that.

"You are crossing your limits, Arnav"

"Then, you cross the limit... I have no problem..."

I stopped for a while and said,

"Come out of the CAGE Khushi... I don't want you to be caged for any Damn reasons"

"Arnav, you are complicating things"

"No... I'm trying to simplify things between us"

"However, I'm not in the mood to cook now. Leave my hand" Shrugging my hand off, she rushed to her room and closed the door.

I walked to her room to break the door. But at the same time, I got a call on my mobile. I saw Harikesh calling me. I attended the call immediately.

"Hello, Harikesh, what happened?"

"Success..." Harikesh said and I huffed in relief.

"Thank you so much, Yaar"

"You are right, Arnav. It was not an easy task as I thought. They didn't agree to it easily. I made my uncle talk with them"