63 Noble Woman

Part 63 Noble Woman

I sat straight reading the message. What did that message mean? Did the dog bite Mithra? Did she start counting her time? I knew Bose. He was angry like hell with Mithra. He wanted her to have a horrible death. From here on, Mithra would be in the fear that her behavior would soon turn like a dog. I didn't know how Bose would end this. Bose denied talking to me about it. He didn't want me to get into this issue.

I saw Khushi coming out of the washroom. I deleted Bose's message and kept my phone on the side table. Khushi came to the bed and pounced on me. Though I was completely out of the mood, I didn't want to spoil her good mood. Of course, she could change my mood, and she did. More than that, I didn't want to waste our precious day for any reason. So, I forgot Mithra and the horrible punishment she got.

I didn't get any phone calls from Bose for the next two days. I also didn't try his number because I knew he wouldn't answer my call. I got to know that he was visiting the Palace every day and meeting Shashi uncle. I inquired about him randomly whenever I called Payal. In fact, I called Payal to inquire about him only.

After three days, I got a call from Payal.

"Han, Payal..."

"Bhai, watch XX news channel"

"News channel? But why?" I asked while switching the TV on.

In that, I saw Mithra being chained up and behaving like a dog. She was displaying aggressive behavior and started producing a lot of saliva froth at the mouth. Her death would occur after a few days due to cardio-respiratory arrest.

I don't know what happened, how the channel captured her and how did they get to know about her. I raised the TV volume.

THE WOMAN TRIED TO ATTACK PEOPLE IN THE MIDNIGHT. THE BEHAVIOR OF THE WOMAN LOOKED LIKE A DOG. THE DOCTORS CONCLUDE SHE IS RABIES-AFFECTED.

Khushi who came to our room got stuck, seeing the news.

"Didn't the police say she went to Mumbai...?" she asked with confusion.

I was silent.

"What about Uncle and Akash? Do they know?" I asked Payal.

"They are watching the news only," she said in a low tone.

"What's their reaction?"

"They are shocked. Uncle is making a call to the AC I suppose"

"Wait and watch. Then tell me"

"Yes, he is talking to AC"

"What is he saying?"

"He asked him to come to the Palace"

"Oh"

"You too come here, Bhai"

I looked at Khushi.

"Shall we go to the Palace?"

Khushi nodded ok hurriedly.

"Get ready... the AC is going to come to the Palace"

"Mmm"

Khushi got ready taking a very few minutes.

We headed to the Palace. We saw Shashi and Akash discuss Mithra's issue seriously.

"What's all this, Bhai?" Khushi asked.

"We can't understand anything. We thought she went to Mumbai to leave India but she was in Delhi only..." Akash said confusingly.

"How did a Rabid dog bite her? She is not a woman who let such dog near her..." Khushi put her doubt.

"Do you think a street dog would bite her?" Akash asked.