51 Informer -

Part 51 Informer

"By the way, Arnav, why should we wait for another call? Why should not we implement the plan right away?" Khushi asked.

"No Khushi, it will not be wise. Servants of Mini Palace saw us being normal this morning. You left the Mini Palace with Lavanya. The details would have reached Mithra as of now. So, if you do anything now, she may suspect us. So, wait...! More than that, we should not hurry. Our every step should be careful"

"Mmm... I don't like meeting you like a thief" she said hugging him.

"We are meeting like a thief to catch the thief. Don't feel bad,"

"You know what till today, I thought my father missed doing his fatherly duty but now, I got to know he even missed being a nice husband."

"Why do you think so?"

"He let her be with him when he was drinking. Would any man allow a woman to be with him?"

"We didn't know what exactly happened, Khushi. Your mother saw her pouring whiskey into a glass. We didn't know whether she joined him from the beginning or, after he went to an intoxicant state. If it is after his intoxicant state, we can't blame him. I don't think he would have allowed her to be with him when he was in his senses. More than that, don't underestimate Mithra. She entered your palace with a perfect plan of trapping your father and moved her cards accordingly I suppose. So, she would have been very cautious about getting into your father's GOOD BOOK. If he had doubts about her activity, he would have gotten alert. She would not have let it happen. So, she would have trapped your father in some other way. Only your father could answer this"

"Then why did he announce their marriage within a month of my mother's demise...?"

"That's why he announced..."

Khushi looked at him frowning.

"What does that mean?"

"He might have been under pressure"

"What pressure?"

"Wait for a while... why should we assume everything? Very soon, the truth will come out"

"Ok... I will be waiting. What now?"

"Go home... I will come later"

"Mm..."

"What if Mithra got to know your AR visit?" I smirked and Khushi got stuck.

"Won't she doubt us?" I asked.

"Yes, Arnav... what will we do?"

"You are here to backcheck me... understand?"

Khushi smiled and nodded yes.

"Before you get down from your Mini Cooper, put your mobile in silent mode and pretend like talking with your friend on the phone. Just say, 'I went to his office to check whether anybody is with him but no' OK?" I explained what she should do.

Khushi nodded ok.

"Make sure your acting is real. Don't talk louder"

Khushi again nodded ok and left AR. I was sure she would do as per my guidance.

I concentrated on my work. After forty minutes, I got a call from Khushi. I attended it.

"Haan, Khushi, tell me"

"I did what you said. When I pretended like talk to my friend on the phone, a few servants were around me. I lowered my tone as if I didn't want them to hear me"