60 where is Mithra?

Part 60 where is Mithra? 

It had been two days since Mithra went missing. Khushi always looked at me as if I was a criminal as she thought I was behind Mithra's vanishing. I so wanted to laugh at her when she did that but she would lose her patience. I was not ready to get beaten up by Khushi. So, I suppressed my laughter.

Gupta Palace was still on fire. They were expecting Mithra to show up with some tactics to hit them back. Now, Senior and Junior Guptas became angrier than the day the truth was revealed. I was sure it was because of Bose and Rahim. Bose told him about many incidents that happened in the Palace without their knowledge. That made them furious.

Khushi was preparing my favorite Butter Naan and butter chicken. I went to the kitchen to taste it. When I entered, Khushi was pouring a creamy mushroom soup into a bowl.

"Wow..." I advanced her.

She forwarded it to me, keeping the bowl on a small tray. I inhaled it deeply and took it from her hand.

"What a smell...!"

Taking a little amount of soup, I blew it and then tasted it as it was too hot. The taste of the soup made me lose my mind. Handing the soup to me, Khushi continued her work. She spread ghee in the Naan.

"Why are you applying ghee on the Naan instead of Butter?" I asked.

"If we apply butter, the Naan would become saggy. It won't be crispy"

"Is it? then, how it is crispy in the restaurant?"

"In restaurants also they won't use butter. They just use butter while needing the dough"Khushi told the secret.

"Is it?"

"Yup"

I extended the bowl towards her. Khushi was supposed to take it from my hand, but I pulled it back.

"What?" Khushi asked.

"I need some more soup. It's damn delicious" I said.

"If you fill your stomach with soup, how will you eat your favorite butter Naan with butter chicken? Don't waste them. I made it putting effort" she warned.

"I have enough space in my stomach... I can eat everything" I extended my hand a little long and grabbed the soup bowl.

Khushi nodded her head from left to right.

"Let me take a bath," Khushi said.

"You go. I will bring them to our room" I said.

"Why would you bring them? Tell someone to do it" She pulled me with her out of the kitchen.

"Bring the dinner to our room," She said while walking towards our room.

I followed her. Khushi went to the washroom to take a bath. A senior servant brought the dinner to our room. Keeping it in our room, she left. I waited for Khushi. She came out of the washroom and sat in front of me. I filled a plate and gave it to her. She took it from me with a smile. I liked to do it for her.

"You will miss my handmade food when I go to London. Right?" She asked.

"Of course... but you won't miss me," I said while filling my plate.

Khushi stopped eating and looked at me shockingly.

"Why did you say so?"

"How will you have time to think about me when your days will be hectic?" I asked.

"Do you think I will think about you only if I'm free?" Khushi asked disappointedly.

"I didn't mean it" I said.