40 Wah...! Biriyani...!

Part 40 Wah...Biriyani...! (LONGEST update)

"What the...kkk" I opened the door and got stuck, seeing Akash standing.

He looked at me tip to toe. I was an artist. I was interested in paintings. I could bring any feelings and expressions on paper. But... I could not name the expression I saw on Akash's face that day. Akash was also in the same state as mine but he could have simply named my facial expression SHOCKING. I was shocked to the hell, seeing him at our doorstep at the wrong time. More than that, I was embarrassed like hell... of course, Akash also. he was the only brother who saw his brother-in-law with his sister's shawl wrapping. And, I was the only husband who stood in front of my brother-in-law with my wife's shawl. Thank God, it was a COTTON shawl. Or else, I could not imagine Akash's condition.

We both stood looking at each other for a few seconds and averted our gaze with embarrassment. I saw Akash trying to control his smile but he utterly failed.

As Khushi expected a big SHOW from me, she was confused, seeing me standing like a statue. She could not understand what was my condition.

"Arnav, what happened? Who's there? Send that IDIOT and come" Khushi shouted from bed.

"Aa....Akash..." I said, looking at Khushi.

Her eyes widened in shock. In no time, she got down from the bed with the bedsheet she was covering and rushed to the washroom.

"I... I will be waiting downstairs" Akash said looking somewhere and left smilingly.

I rolled my eyes high and hit my forehead. It was one hell of a moment! I sat on the bed feeling awkward.

Khushi rushed out within a few minutes. She should just have come out of the washroom, drenching herself for a formality, I supposed. Of course, I would also go to do the same.

"Khushi, Akash is downstairs. You go. I will come" I rushed to the washroom.

I came out within two minutes, wrapping a towel. I saw Khushi still in the room.

"Have not you gone downstairs yet?" I asked Khushi.

She nodded no biting her lip, controlling her smile. I rolled my eyes smiling. In no time, she burst out laughing.

"What a SHOW you have shown to Akash..." She sat on the bed and almost rolled on the bed.

I smiled, keeping my hands on my hip. I walked to the cupboard and put on a dress hurriedly as Akash was waiting for us.

"Go fast, your brother-in-law is waiting for you" she laughed.

"Do you have any idea why he is here?" I asked.

"To get an unattained SHOW" She laughed more.

I scratched my forehead awkwardly. I had to meet my brother-in-law now. I was highly uncomfortable to face him.

"Go go..." Khushi said.

"Won't you come?"

"I will... let's go" She stood up.

"Are not you feeling awkward?" I asked her wondering.

"Of course, I'm indeed awkward but I have to meet him... poor him, he would not have expected such a scene in the DAY time" She laughed again.

Taking a deep breath, I walked downstairs. Khushi followed me. I saw Akash sitting, facing his back to the staircase. I thought he intentionally did that not to make us feel odd. I managed myself and said,

"Hi, Akash..." I tried to be serious but Khushi was so intelligent.

"Akash... please wait... I will just come" she said and walked to the kitchen hurriedly, leaving a poor soul all alone to face her brother. I mentioned myself only as a POOR SOUL.