37 That Moment

Part 37 That Moment

Flashback continues...

Shashi Gupta clutched Mithra's neck.

"Shut up... not one more word... I will kill you" he shouted feeling dejected.

Mithra looked at Akash struggling, expecting him to come for her help but Akash didn't even look at her that was a big blow to Mithra.

"What do you think of yourself? Do you think you can manipulate us and make us dance to your tune?"

He pushed her neck and she fell on a couch, touching her neck, coughing. Neither Shashi nor Akash mind about it.

"You made our Royal reputation fun. You made people laugh at us by using toothpaste to cheat us. How dare you cheat us? To date, our Royal family maintained its respect but today, you brought it to the road"

"I... just..." She coughed.

"Shut up... I said shut up. I don't want to listen to your rubbish. Don't try to brainwash us I'm a fool who let you do what you wanted. Because of you, my daughter was left alone in her own house. I believed you over her. Just because she didn't accept you as a mother, you played in her life and forced her to do what she didn't like. You made her life horrible. You forced her into a marriage she was not fine with. I had been a foolish father who didn't give my attention to my children. Not anymore... If you interfere in their matter from hereon I won't mind killing you..." he recited the same as Akash to get his trust.

Mithra was shocked to the core. She might not have expected, Shashi to connect the CORRECT dots unlike before. Composing herself, she said, looking at Payal,

"Bahu, they are angry with me. it does not mean I can be avoidance towards them. Go and serve them dinner. They won't bear hunger" she said emotionally.

As no one expected, taking a ceramic flower vase, Akash threw it on the floor angrily. It was broken into pieces. Mithra looked at him shockingly who was glaring at her furiously. He left the place without saying anything. Shashi went to the study throwing a glare at her. Payal was standing like a statue not knowing what to do. Then she heard Akash's strict voice,

"Payaaaallll..."

She rushed to her room, following Akash.

"Payal, don't you dare try to help her. If she says anything, you should tell me that. Don't think of hiding it from me. Then I will not be a good man" Akash warned her and laid on the bed.

Flashback Ended.

"Why did she do that, Bhai?" Payal asked me.

"To get them under her control"

"I can't understand anything,"

"She is not a good woman. Be careful with her. Follow Akash's instruction and act accordingly"

"Mmm"

I saw Khushi's mobile lightning with Akash's name. That was a second call from Akash. He called Khushi a few minutes ago when I was listening to Payal.

"Ok, Payal. I will call you later"

"Ok, Bhai, see you" She disconnected the call.

Taking Khushi's mobile, I headed to the kitchen. Khushi added the required ingredients to the chicken to get it to marinate. At the same time, Akash again called her.

"This is the third call from him. I think he wants to talk to you about something important" I said.

"Turn on the speaker," She said while mixing the spices with chicken.