7-8

Foolish and fillial man (7)

In the days after 7, Jiang Liu gradually focused his life on going to the market to make money, because every time the goods he brought to the market were sold out quickly, people in the commune soon noticed regarding this matter, from the initial sympathy, different voices gradually began to come out.

"Have you heard?"

When she was sleeping at night, Wang Xuemei thought about the news she heard from others during the day. She tossed and turned and couldn't sleep. She simply pushed her husband who was already asleep and wanted to talk to him.

"What did you hear?"

Jiang Hai was sleeping soundly and was woken up. Naturally, he felt unhappy. However, his wife's status was special, and his father-in-law helped arrange his work. No matter how much anger he had, he could only suppress it in his heart.

It seems that Wang Xuemei's conditions are good. Her father is the principal of the only elementary school in the commune. However, this principal was not appointed because of his high academic qualifications, but because of his eldest brother who was the deputy director of the commune and Wang Xuemei's uncle.

In the early years, intellectuals were severely persecuted. Those who were truly capable of becoming principals were sent to farms to be criticized and reformed. Instead, Wang Xuemei and her father Wang Duoyu took advantage. Even though the situation is gradually improving now, more and more people the intellectuals were rehabilitated and nothing changed.

According to this family background, Wang Xuemei could have married into the town or county and provided food, but she was so obsessed with the fair and handsome Jiang Hai that she cried and made a fuss to marry him.

At that time, high school was suspended, and Jiang Hai, who was still in his second year of high school, had at best a junior high school diploma. His family's financial situation was average, but his status as a third-generation poor peasant could be used as a political asset.

But there are too many poor farmers in the countryside, so this is not a rare thing.

But who made Wang Xuemei's attitude firm? The two even got pregnant out of wedlock, which was considered a scandal at the time. The Wang family had no choice but to hold their noses and accept the marriage. The Wang family also worked on their relationship to help with junior high school education. Jiang Hai arranged a teacher's job in the commune primary school.

Jiang Hai had to rely on the support and care of his wife Wang Xuemei at home, so he was more and more submissive to his wife Wang Xuemei, how could he dare to show her mercy.

"It's your eldest brother. He has been carrying thatch to his house every day these days, making up some new things and taking them to the market to exchange with others. It is said that the business is very good, and the goods brought to the market are always sold out quickly. "

Wang Xuemei said jealously. When Jiang Liu moved thatch home at first, she was ready to laugh. After all, how much could something made of thatch that can be picked up everywhere in the countryside be worth? She still disliked it when it was given to her for free. This thing takes up space.

In her opinion, Jiang Liu was extremely stupid and worked hard in vain.

"I heard that your eldest brother can earn this amount in a day."

Wang Xuemei gestured with a slap in the face. She was talking about it in a minor way. It was said in the village that Jiang Liu could earn seven or eight yuan for a market. Wang Xuemei felt that this might be a rumor. The result was exaggerated, so the amount was slightly reduced. How did she know that the real money Jiang Liu earned far exceeded the figures circulated on the team.