119-120-121

Magic stick (23)

"How could it be you!"

The ghosts and monks who were supposed to stay in the ancient tombs and the prosperous areas of Yinzhou all walked out of the nearby buildings. It turned out that the previous scene was just an official cover-up. These People simply didn't go where they were supposed to go.

It turned out that during the day, Jiang Liu gathered these people and briefly told his guess. Although he thought Jiang Liu's guess was ridiculous, in the end they still listened to Jiang Liu's words and chose to come to this street to wait for that person. The appearance of ghosts.

Before, they didn't understand why Jiang Liu was sure that the other party would come to him. Now when they saw that face, their doubts seemed to be solved.

But Niu Hong and others still don't understand why Jiang Kun turned into a ghost. Was everything that happened originally planned by him? Did he plan the deaths of those ghosts and the ghosts in the ancient tombs?

Hong Ling and others were furious because it was because of Jiang Kun's emergency pardon order that their relatives and elders rushed to Yinzhou and died in that fierce battle.

Now I know that all this was most likely planned by Jiang Kun, who is naturally their enemy.

What about Jiang Liu? His father did all this. Did he not know at all?

Niu Hong looked at the expressionless young man standing under the light with extremely complicated eyes. His father died in that fierce battle. If all this was really related to Jiang Liu, what attitude should he take towards this friend he thought he had made friends with?

"Why?"

A trace of ridicule and pain flashed in Jiang Liu's eyes: "So I am your container, right? A person who has been identified as a container from the very beginning when he was adopted?" Container

? The people on the side couldn't understand what Jiang Liu was talking about, but Jiang Kun knew it.

"Do you know?"

The man, who was haunted by ghosts and evil spirits, and whose eyes were somewhat chaotic, looked at the tall and handsome young man standing in the light, confusion flashed in his eyes, but it was fleeting.

"Yes."

Jiang Liu responded softly.

How did he know? It was probably because too many impossibilities were piled together, making the most unlikely person the only possibility.

First of all, it was the disappearance of the original body that he had never understood.

Judging from his experience in so many worlds, in each world, he will get two tasks, one is proposed by the original person, that is, the person who needs him in this world, and the other is assigned by the Lord God. Most are related to the Holy Father.

The six worlds he has experienced have always been like this. Why did the memories of the original body that should have been transmitted to his mind disappear after arriving in this world? Jiang Liu guessed that maybe the original wish-maker regretted it, and he began to hesitate.

Due to the special nature of this world, Jiang Liu had no doubt that the original person had this ability.

But what is the reason that can make the original body wander in entanglement? Jiang Liu could only think of one person after thinking about it, and that was the man who was most important to him, Jiang Kun.

In addition, Jiang Liu was very suspicious of the existence of the tombkeeper.

He hid in Yinzhou for more than ten years. During these ten years, he imprisoned hundreds of ghosts and used the lives of dozens of people to create a corpse pit to condense the corpse energy.