177-178

Zombie King (9)

"Dad, look, Er Zai's energy has improved!"

This husky named Er Zai is the beloved son of Li Dong's son Li Shan, which can be seen from his name. .

Li Sheng's son is nicknamed Dazai. He named this husky Erzai, which means that in his heart he is just like his younger son, and unlike his own son and grandfather who are exactly the same smart and shrewd, the younger son Erzai is naive. Silly, it made Li Sheng feel that this son of a bitch was as simple and simple as himself. If his wife hadn't allowed it, he would have hugged his son to sleep on the bed.

The night before the sudden change, Er Zai chewed up the leg of a chair at home, and Li Shan's wife accidentally dropped a big buttock. For this reason, Li Shan's younger son was locked up as a dog in the yard. In the nest, when Li Sheng heard the noise outside the house, Er Zai was almost dehydrated from the heat. He quickly carried Er Zai into the air-conditioned room and drank a large basin of water before he could recover.

"Hmph, what's this called? All sons follow their father."

Li Dong couldn't bear to see his son and this silly dog ​​he raised. When his son bought this silly dog ​​from a dog dealer, he spent 800 yuan on it. How much did it cost? It turned out that the puppy died after a few days of raising it. He was taken to the veterinary station and couldn't be cured, so he was sent to the pet hospital. More than three thousand yuan was filled in, according to Li Dong. It is said that this money is enough to buy three or four sheep.

What's not good about local dogs? You can pick one up from a neighbor without spending any money. They're also hardy and can be handled well. Once you train them, they can even help the housekeeper.

Unlike his second grandson, who can't do anything but cause havoc at home. He can't eat leftovers because of his weak stomach. He has to spend money to buy dog ​​food for him every month. He is simply a gold-eating beast. .

"Don't hug me too tightly, you're suffocating my grandson."

Although Li Dong looked disgusted with this grandson, in terms of the whole family's ranking of liking for the second son, Li Dong was definitely in the top three, otherwise Li Dong would He is still the head of the family. Can he allow his son to spend so much money on medical treatment for the dog and buy dog ​​food for the dog every month?

Just like now, one grandson can shout more smoothly than anyone else.

"Hey hey hey."

Li Chang smiled and relaxed a little while holding Er Zai. He saw Er Zai swooping down and trying to rush out of the house, but at this moment Jiang Liu had already followed Chi Dayuan away. , After wandering around for a while, the second cub could only return without success.

"What's wrong with Er Zai? Are you being wronged?"

Seeing his son becoming confused again, Li Cheng couldn't help but hold his son's dog head in his arms and coax him softly.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch -"

"Okay, okay, we have been wronged. It's not uncomfortable for dad to hug me." "

Ouch, ouch, ouch -"

It is obvious that they are two species with completely different languages, but they are... The communication was extremely smooth.

"Okay, don't be an eyesore here. Hurry up and take the guys with you and go to the rapeseed field to collect the rapeseeds."

Li Dong couldn't stand it any longer and kicked his stupid son in the butt, which hurt Li Dong. He stood up straight, bared his teeth and rubbed his buttocks, then obediently went to the utility room in the backyard to get a hoe and sickle.