210-211

Autism (3)

Xi Shi walked to the electronic keyboard and sat down, placing her hands on the keys. With a gentle expression, a song with a cheerful and light rhythm sounded from under her fingers.

Because of the sudden noise, several children who were quietly immersed in their own little world looked up at Xi Shi who was playing the piano. However, they were not very interested in music. After taking a look, they lowered their heads again and played with themselves. something in hand.

Jiang Liu was different. Ever since the music sounded, his eyes began to fill with brilliance. His eyes stared unblinkingly at Xi Shi who was playing the piano. Under the astonished gazes of several other teachers, he stood up and quietly walked behind Xi Shi.

After the song was played, Xi Shi was about to turn her head to observe Jiang Liu's reaction when she saw him already standing behind her, staring directly at the keys under her fingers.

"Want to give it a try?"

Xi Shi was shocked, but she quickly calmed down, leaned down, and asked gently in Jiang Liu's ear.

Jiang Liu said nothing, his eyes still focused on the electronic keyboard.

"An'an, let's give it a try."

Xi Shi stood up and gave up her position to Jiang Liu.

In one step or two, the child, who was as tall as the electronic keyboard, slowly walked to the electronic keyboard without even having to be guided by Xi Shi. He sat on the chair in front of the electronic keyboard, stretched out a small hand, and tentatively placed his index finger on a key. superior.

"Do——"

A slightly deep piano sound sounded, and the little boy retracted his hand in fright. His eyes were wide open, as if frightened, but also surprised.

His eyes were already big, but now his almond-shaped eyes were fully opened, just like cat pupils, and they were particularly cute.

"do——re——mi——fa——sol——si——"

The little boy put his fingers back on the keyboard, and then pressed the keys very seriously until all the keys on the electronic keyboard were pressed once.

After trying out the tune, he took a deep breath, placed both hands on the keys, and closed his eyes.

A faint but unmistakable piano sound sounded. Jiang Liu was playing the piano music that Xi Shi had just played.

Xi Shi's eyes widened, knowing that although the music she played just now was simple, it was not something that a six-year-old boy who had never learned piano could copy.

Did she really meet a genius, a child with special talents in music because of autism?

However, Jiang Liu's talents don't stop there.

The first time he played the music, Xi Shi could still hear some pauses in the music. But when the music sounded for the second and third time, Xi Shi could no longer find fault, and became more and more confused in the face of the rhythm. The music was cheerful and full of emotions, and she even had to sigh that she felt ashamed.

You must know that Xi Shi herself has passed Level 10 of the piano amateur level. It is such a terrifying thing that a child who is exposed to the piano for the first time can play a tune that impresses her.

But Xi Shi didn't know that the person who played the music for the first time was indeed the original Jiang Liu, but the person who played the music after that had already changed his mind.