138-139

There is a treasure eggs at home (17)

On the second day of the new year, Jiang Jianjun dragged a large suitcase, and Jiang Liu and Jiang Shengnan each carried a backpack on the road.

The nearest train station to home is in the city. Fortunately, there are many more bus lines now. With only two transfers, the three of them reached their destination.

Nowadays, there is no way to buy tickets online. All tickets have to be purchased at designated ticket offices. The train stations these days are very simple. The so-called ticket offices are just a shed set up next to the train station. There are six of them at a glance. The ticket office was bustling with people buying tickets.

The end of the New Year is the time when places like train stations and long-distance bus stations have the most dense traffic. Many people are rushing home, and many people have already celebrated the New Year and are preparing to go to work. Jiang Jianjun specially arrived with his son and daughter half a day early. , but I still didn't buy the train ticket for the time period I wanted to buy, so I had to wait for the midnight train.

"Brother, my wife and children are still waiting for me to come home, but my wallet was stolen just now. No matter how I collect it, I'm still two yuan short. Please be kind and can you lend me two yuan." Jiang Jianjun was about to take the money with him

. As the children squeezed out of the crowd, they were stopped by a panic-looking man.

He looked quite old. He was wearing a thick cotton-padded jacket and a Lei Feng hat. His skin was dark and his face was full of vicissitudes of life. He seemed to be quite downcast.

At this time, he had a handful of change in his hand, which added up to about fourteen or five yuan. If it was a long-distance train, this amount of money would not be enough to buy a ticket.

"I don't have any change on me."

Jiang Jianjun tightened his grip on the two children, smiled at the man, and then continued to squeeze out of the crowd.

"I have some change, I'll give it to you."

There are a lot of enthusiastic people these days. A little girl wearing a red beret who stood out in the crowd took out a five-dollar bill from her wallet without thinking: "Uncle, you can buy a few buns with the remaining money. Don't go hungry on the way."

Jiang Jianjun looked at the little girl's actions, smiled, and said nothing.

"Thank you!"

The man wearing the Lei Feng hat said a vague thank you, and then quickly rushed into the crowd. The young girl who had just helped someone just thought he was in a hurry to buy a ticket and didn't care.

Jiang Liu, who was watching this scene, realized that this kind of deception had already existed these days.

Jiang Jianjun and his two children squeezed out of the crowded ticket booth without going too far. They found a relatively open space beside the booth, unwrapped the mattress they had carried on their backs and spread it on the ground.

"We still have to wait here until midnight. Let's stay alive and lie down for a while."

Jiang Jianjun untied the thick rope that bound the quilt and asked the two children to get into the quilt quickly. In the waiting square of Nuoda, passengers who behaved like Jiang Jianjun They are everywhere, and at a glance, they are almost all spread out beds.

They set off from home early in the morning. They had breakfast at that time, but it had already been more than two hours by car to the city train station. The food they had eaten had already been digested. Jiang Jianjun looked around. , I saw several small stalls set up next to the ticket booth, with hot smoke coming out, and the aroma of food constantly penetrated my nose.