144-145

There is a treasure eggs at home (23)

Before the 1980s, women in China still used menstrual belts during menstruation. It was not until 1982 that the first sanitary napkin production line was introduced to China, but the Chinese people really began to accept and The widespread use of sanitary napkins was already in the mid-to-late 1990s.

It is now the early twenties, and the menstrual belt has long been abandoned. Except for a few women in remote areas who still maintain this habit, the vast majority of women have begun to adapt to sanitary napkins of various brands and materials.

Jiang Liunan was standing at the entrance of the small supermarket near the school, wandering and tangled.

She knew that her sisters at home must have extra sanitary napkins. However, due to her former male dignity, Jiang Liunan did not want other people in the family to know that she was on her period, so buying sanitary napkins was now a problem for her. Right first level.

Originally, Jiang Liunan wanted the chubby girl at the same table to help her buy it. After all, the other party already knew that she was on her period, so there seemed to be no point in hiding it from her.

But today, the little fat girl's grandfather came to pick her up. It seemed that something happened at home, and the originally agreed plan could only end in failure.

"Death early, birth early."

Jiang Liunan took a deep breath, walked to the small supermarket, searched around and finally found the shelf with sanitary napkins.

There are many brands of sanitary napkins on the market. Among them, the one that occupies the largest shelf area is a sanitary napkin brand called Anerle. This is a sub-brand of the domestic brand Hengan. Hengan is one of the earliest sanitary napkin brands in China. First, the predecessor of Anle is Anle. Even people like Jiang Liunan who have never paid attention to this type of product have heard of this brand.

The owner of this brand is very courageous. In order to seize the market, he bought GG, a popular Hong Kong drama in the 1980s. It was this GG that completely opened up the empty sanitary napkin market in China. Even though there are many foreign brands now, this brand still remains Occupying the largest market share in China, this is also a brand that leads China's sanitary napkins into the era of wing protection.

Jiang Liunan didn't know what the difference was between these things. The small bread packages were dazzled by the pink and blue shells. Even though she had become a girl, Jiang Liunan still felt a sense of shame as a pervert while standing next to the container. .

Without carefully analyzing the details of the goods, I picked a few familiar brands and relatively cheap ones, took them in my hands, and then hurried to the counter to check out.

"Little girl, you need these. They are for daily use and may leak at night."

The characteristic of people in this era is enthusiasm. The fat salesperson was calculating the prices of the goods while chatting with Jiang Liunan. "This brand of sanitary napkins is very famous, but it's not easy to use. It's stuffy, hot, and not breathable at all. My aunt recommends that you buy the 320-meter-long wing-protecting pure cotton from Anerle. That one is easy to use." The salesperson

said The voice was loud and high-pitched, and Jiang Liunan's embarrassed face was smoldering. She felt that everyone in the supermarket was looking at her, and they must be thinking, yo, that little girl is on her period!

"That's it, how much is it?"

Jiang Liunan's mind was in a mess, and he didn't listen carefully to what the salesman said. He just wanted to finish buying things and disappear.