204-205

Tremble, scumbag (13)

"Pregnant, pregnant!"

Jiang Miao was stunned, and she could hardly hold the banknotes in her hand.

Before her son became stupid, Mrs. Jiang Miao had no obsession with her grandchildren, because as long as her son was alive, she would not lack grandchildren. But the situation is different now. My son has become stupid. He is now like a four or five-year-old child and does not understand what men and women are. Moreover, Mrs. Jiang Miao didn't know whether her son's stupid disease would be passed on to the next generation.

Mrs. Jiang Miao has been worried these days. She is worried that her younger son will have too few heirs. With a single child like Dahu, if something happens in the future, her son's incense will be cut off.

Because of this worry, the status of her grandson Jiang Dahu has been rising steadily in her mind, second only to her precious son Jiang Liu.

"Three months."

Mrs. Jiang Miao murmured to herself. Calculating the time, she was pregnant with her son before he broke his head.

"Okay, okay!"

Jiang Miao's face instantly became a little more joyful, "Lan'er, if you want to eat something, mother will make it for you. Pregnant people must eat something good."

These days the daughter-in-law has earned a lot of money, and with the five hundred taels handed over today, it is enough for an ordinary farm family to live comfortably for a lifetime. With the money, Jiang Miao naturally does not hesitate to spend money on chickens and ducks, and is thinking about providing for her daughter-in-law and baby. My son needs to replenish his body.

"I was busy some time ago. After dinner, I will go to your Aunt Lin's place to catch thirty chicks. When you are in confinement, I will make chicken soup for you every time."

Now that I have money, and the money was earned by the daughter-in-law, so she couldn't save it. Jiang Miao made up her mind to catch dozens of chickens and ducks, and it would be best to raise two more pigs. The pork bought from the butcher was always not as good as the pigs raised by herself.

"Mom, today is a double blessing. First, I found out that I am three months pregnant, and then we negotiated a big deal. From now on, my husband will have money for medical treatment, and our family's life will always get better and better."

Bai Lan did not directly say that the child in her belly was a lucky star. She half said it and hid the other half, leaving enough room for Jiang Miao to imagine. This effect was far better than saying it herself.

Bai Lan also learned this way of speaking from the Hou Mansion in her previous life.

Sure enough, after hearing Bai Lan's words, Jiang Miao couldn't help but think deeply.

She has always been an old lady who believes in numerology. The reason why she doted on her younger son so much at first was because happy events happened one after another in the Jiang family after his birth. Later, she got used to doting on her son, even though she realized that her son was not as good as she thought. It can no longer be changed.

Jiang Miao glanced at her daughter-in-law's belly, which was not yet pregnant, and then at the five banknotes that were still warm in her hand. She felt a little more fond of the unborn child.

Of course, this is just the first step of Bai Lan's plan. Next, she will bring more and more happy events to her family, confirming the fact that she is carrying a little lucky star.

******

"The Jiang San family killed chickens again today? Aren't they separated? How can two people just rely on Aunt Jiang and Bai Lan to squander like this?"