13-14

Foolish and fillial man (13)

During the half-month trade fair, Jiang Liu received a total of more than 20 orders from eight countries. This achievement was not top-notch in the entire trade fair, but for the team members people, it is already a surprise to find a gold mine.

However, due to the large number of orders, just relying on some skilled workers on the team can no longer meet the need to complete production within the specified time. At the same time, the raw materials such as thatch, reed stalks, and wheat straw in the saline-alkali land of the third brigade where Jiangliu is located have gradually. It was not enough for production, but fortunately Jiangliu was well prepared for this.

He suggested to the captain, Guan Daniu, that the job of collecting shoe soles be assigned to several other production teams in the Red Star Commune.

First of all, the technical content of making soles is low. In the countryside, there is no woman who cannot put soles on shoes. The soles required by Jiang Liu are a little more technical, but they can be mastered once taught. By contracting out this task, the people on the team only need to focus on the shoe upper straw weaving, which has a high technical content and is still a confidential technology of the team for the time being, greatly shortening the construction period.

Secondly, the raw materials on the team are running out, and there is a lot of saline-alkali land in their area. Many production teams are still worried about the inexhaustible thatch in the fields. If you give them a little sweetness, they can naturally purchase raw materials from other production teams, and compete with them. At the same time, although the policy has changed now, in the next few years, commune and brigade cadres will still have relatively high rights, sacrifice a little profit to sell well to commune leaders, and maintain good relations with other production teams. A good mutual-help relationship is also a good thing for their three teams.

Jiang Liu's heart was clear, and as expected, when Guan Daniu sent this proposal to the commune, it won unanimous praise from the commune leaders.

A pair of insoles costs 50 cents. For a woman in the countryside, she can make at least two pairs a day, which works out to 30 yuan a month. The average salary of the best-paid workers at this time is only about 30 yuan, which is what commune members want. .

For villagers, a pair of shoes can be sold for about 12.7 yuan, excluding the 1.27 tuition fee for Jiang Liu and the two yuan thank you fee deducted to thank him for facilitating this business, and then excluding the 50 cents for insoles. In terms of raw material costs, they can make a net profit of more than seven yuan by making a pair of shoe uppers.

Although the production of this shoe upper is relatively time-consuming due to the surprising pattern, at the end of the day, if you seize the time, you can still make a pair or even a pair and a half of the shoe upper. For a skilled worker, you can earn three to four hundred per month. Money isn't a big deal either.

I don't even know what to say when I say thank you. The people on the team are not stupid. They listen to the radio every day and know that the country now encourages private sales. If Jiang Liu is selfish, he can hide the actual price of the slippers and buy them for one or two yuan. The wages are enough to send everyone away, and if they earn the bulk of their own income, even if it is only one or two yuan, I believe everyone will still be happy to work.

But he didn't. In addition to the tuition fees that had been set before, even the hard work fee of two yuan per pair was proposed by the captain, Guan Daniu. He was like a selfless saint in fairy tales, changing all their lives.

The people on the team didn't know how to express their gratitude, so they silently took their best things and sent them to Jiang Liu's house.

The most replenishing big rooster that has been castrated; the smoked bacon stored during the pork harvesting the year before; the dried mushrooms and fungus; the first big goose egg laid by the domestic goose...