43-44

The widow's number one scholar (11)

"It was this couple who brought this pocket piece to me, saying that Madam Yun had long admired me, and that I had also fallen into the traitor's trick and almost made a big mistake."

Liu The steward made a prompt decision and put all the blame on Jiang Erchun and Su Panyun.

Although I don't know whether it was Jiang Liu, a kid with so much wisdom and almost a demon, who planned this game, or Jiang Erchun and his wife were stupid and mistakenly used a saliva pocket as a bellyband. Now the situation is completely unfavorable to him. If Jiang Liu is not the county chief, , he might still be able to find a way to force the Jiang family to submit, but now that he has achieved such results at the age of seven, the Jiang family will definitely protect him. If he continues to struggle, he will not be able to please him.

After clearing his mind, Manager Liu immediately put the blame on Jiang Erchun and his wife, and then expressed his apology: "I was in love with Lady Yun, and I believed the words of these two scoundrels, thinking that Lady Yun was just shy and didn't want to admit me. Liu made a big mistake about their affair, and I hope Madam Yun will forgive me."

After saying that, he bowed deeply to Meng Yunniang and Jiang Liu.

"That's nonsense. It was us who deceived you. It was you who gave us five taels of silver and asked us to find a way to marry Lady Yun to you."

Su Panyun had no brains and was impulsive and irritable. In Jiang Erchun Before he could stop him, he had exposed his bottom line.

"Oh, it is indeed the fault of these two people. Let me tell you, Mrs. Yun is a normal person, so how could she have an affair with another man? It turns out that they were greedy for money and deliberately stole money from the Jiang family. I wish Madam Yun to get something, but fortunately, with the blessing of spring, they mistook the saliva pocket for Madam Yun's bellyband, and prevented this pair of evil-hearted people from succeeding." "That's it, I really wanted to hear it a few nights ago

. There was a motive at the door, so I put on my clothes and went out to check. I saw the two of them hurriedly coming from the east side of the village. I didn't think about it at the time, but now that I think about it, I'm afraid I took advantage of Mrs. Yun's absence at home that night to sneak into someone else's house. The stuff is gone."

"Why didn't you say something so important just now?"

"Didn't you think of it just now?"

The people around you were talking to each other, and now anyone who is not a fool can see the truth. what.

Especially Jiang Liu, who seemed to be a promising person, they didn't mind putting the icing on the cake and saying a few nice words to make Jiang Liu remember their kindness.

It's a pity that neither Meng Yunniang nor Jiang Liu will be grateful for these afterthoughts.

"Now that the truth is clear, Fang Zheng, please hurry up and take Jiang Liu and Lady Yun to Fucheng to take the next exam. As for Butler Liu, our family named Jiang can't take care of him yet." After listening to the patriarch's words,

Liu Before the housekeeper could be happy, he heard the clan leader continue to say: "We can't control it, but his master can. If his master doesn't want to control it, the government can also control it. I would like to see what it's like to coerce a girl from a good family." "The crime."

Jiang Chong was hardened. Although Manager Liu was a slave of Wang Ju's family, Jiang Liu might not be able to be on an equal footing with him or even achieve a higher position than him in the future.