81-82-83

National Husband (15)

"Did you hear that my buddy is the son of the richest man?"

"Did you hear that my buddy won the IMO Gold Medal?"

"Did you hear that..."

During the period before Jiang Liu returned to China, Gao Jin, his friend, was even more excited than himself, tirelessly showing off his good brother Jiang Liu to the people around him. Even though he knew the news, the other students have also learned about it from the Internet.

"Have you heard..."

Gao Jin once again asked his deskmate to vent his excitement, but his deskmate was impatient to listen.

"I know that your brother Jiang Liu is the son of the richest man Jiang Zhongmin. I know that he won the Olympiad gold medal. You said it was not you who won the award, nor that your father is the richest man. Why are you so excited?" His deskmate couldn't help covering up his ears and muttered complaints, not that he had any objections to Jiang Liu, but because he had heard Gao Jin read similar words until his ears grew calluses.

"So you know all this? Then there's one thing you definitely don't know."

Gao Jin pulled away the two hands covering his ears from his deskmate, then mysteriously leaned into his deskmate's ear and whispered: " My good friend Jiang Liu once praised me for my talent in reading. I think I may also be a hidden genius. Maybe as long as I study hard, I will be the next Olympiad gold medal winner." Gao Jin chuckled. He smiled, seeming to see his happy life after winning the award.

What gave him such an illusion?

Gao Jin's deskmate opened his mouth wide, looking at the man who was immersed in his own world and happily finishing the exercises. He wanted to tell him that he was already in his senior year of high school this year and was about to take the college entrance examination, even if he had the opportunity to participate in the Olympiad. The ability has also exceeded the academic qualifications required to participate in the Olympiad.

What's more, what gave him confidence and made him feel that if he studied hard, he would have the ability to participate in the Olympiad! Does he think Jiang Liu's awesome life can be copied casually?

However, seeing Gao Jin's seriousness in studying, his deskmate opened his mouth, but in the end he did not say these words that dampened his enthusiasm.

Because Jiang Liu and Gao Ruru gave him a little trouble from time to time, Gao Jin's academic performance has also improved a lot. In the past, he was always among the top ten in the school, but now, although he is still far away from the top students, But at least I am out of the queue. As long as I seize the last period of the college entrance examination and rush to the borderline of undergraduate, it may not be a problem.

Because his good friend Jiang Liu plans to stay in China to study for his undergraduate degree, Gao Jin also plans to stay in China and go abroad to do gold plating when he is a graduate student. His grades will definitely not be able to get into the same school as Jiang Liu, but at least he It also has to be in the same city as Jiang Liukao.

Originally, Gao Jin's parents might not agree with his decision, but now that they see their son working hard, this idea has begun to waver.

Especially the son's good brother is the son of the richest man. What is most important in this society is of course connections. Not everyone can be friends with the future richest man.

Adults' ideas are a bit more utilitarian. Gao Jin's parents did not tell their son this idea. They hoped that their son would still be silly and get along with Jiang Liu with his sincerity. Such a friendship would be better than a utilitarian one. business partners are stronger.