65-66

Good Dad (End)

When Kang Qi came to the door, Xu Dongmei happened to come back with the moon.

She felt very uneasy because she learned the truth from Yue Yue's mouth. Besides feeling sorry for Yue Yue, the old lady was also very worried that Jiang Liu would do something stupid.

Therefore, when Haishi waited for a long time and could not find Jiang Liu, the old lady simply came back with Yue Yue. She wanted Jiang Liu to see more of his daughter and think more about it when making any decision, that he was not alone. He also has a daughter to take care of.

Because Kang Qi arrived in a hurry, he had not yet changed out of his police uniform. When she saw Kang Qi appearing at Jiang's house, the old lady was startled, thinking that her guess had come true.

After fooling the elderly and children, Kang Qi and Jiang Liu came to the balcony to avoid talking to them.

"Your daughter is very cute."

Kang Qi said through the window, looking at the little girl playing in the house.

"Yes, she is my most important treasure, more important than my life."

Jiang Liu smiled, took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, smoked one and handed it to Kang Qi's hand.

"I don't smoke, thank you."

Kang Qi waved his hand, "Smoking second-hand smoke is not good for children."

"I have quit smoking for a long time, and my addiction has started again recently, but this is the last one. I will wait until I finish smoking this cigarette. I'm going to Haishi to be with my daughter, and I'll have to quit smoking by then."

The two of them were chatting like old friends.

"Gou Jian, you know him. The other party pointed out that you were the murderer who attacked him, and you were the one who kidnapped Jia Haoren and others."

Kang Qi looked at the man who was puffing away smoke and suddenly said.

"I know Gou Jian. There has been a lot of news about him on TV recently, but it's Jia Haoren. Who is this? I really don't know." It seemed that he hadn't
smoked for a long time. Jiang Liu was choked by the smoke, coughed a few times, and shed tears. I almost choked.

"But the police should rely on evidence when handling cases. If you can't testify against me, it means I have committed a crime. If the police handle cases so easily, if I accuse Officer Kang of murder, can this case be established?" Jiang Liu wiped his tears, his face an unknown smile appeared on his face.

"Yes, solving a case requires evidence."

Kang Qi laughed, "By the way, can I ask what Mr. Jiang was doing these days, especially between seven o'clock in the morning and ten o'clock in the evening yesterday? "

"Yesterday? I should have stayed at home and not gone anywhere at that time. If Officer Kang doesn't believe it, he can investigate the surveillance near my home to see if I left during that time."

Surveillance, surveillance again!

Kang Qi took a deep look at Jiang Liu and said nothing more.

When he pushed open the floor-to-ceiling window and prepared to leave the balcony, Kang Qi suddenly turned back, looked at Jiang Liu and said.

"I don't know what your abilities and means are, but I know that the desire to conquer and control brought about by this kind of law enforcement called justice is addictive. I don't have any evidence to prove that you did these things, but I want to remind you, stop, I may be a useless policeman, but in the days to come, I will stare at you closely with my eyes."