214-215

Autism (7)

[The list of judges for Pear Channel Sons of Music was revealed. It is rumored that Lu Xiao, Xiao Ran, and Zhang Xinyi have received invitations from the program team]

[Lu Xiao is back again, can the former king star make a comeback]

[Addicts come back to become a variety show judges. Does this mean that there is no bottom line in the entertainment industry?

The variety show Son of Music has attracted much attention since its inception. Therefore, when the list of judges of the program team was released, it attracted the attention of countless netizens and viewers.

Forget it about Xiao Ran and Zhang Xinyi. One of them is a new actor. Although they are a little far away from the music industry, they are very popular. They have sung many popular TV series and movie theme songs, and Xiao Ran has a very good reputation in the eyes of the audience, which makes him being a judge is very compelling.

As for Zhang Xinyi, she is a popular diva and a leader in the Chinese music industry. If she is not qualified to be a judge on The Sound of Music, I am afraid that there are not many people in China who are more qualified to sit in this position. .

The only person who is criticized is Lu Xiao. Although he has been out of the entertainment industry for eleven years, some people still remember that he started to lose his temper because of something he committed.

Today's audience is far less tolerant of drug-addicted celebrities than it used to be. In the early years, drug-addicted celebrities, especially drug-addicted singers in the music industry, had a chance to come back as long as they had a good attitude towards admitting their mistakes. Unless those people are caught taking drugs for the second or third time will you completely lose your popularity with the audience.

Now that the country has done a better job of promoting drug abuse, the audience's tolerance for drug abuse celebrities has also become lower. Except for some die-hard fans, few people want these bad artists to be active on the screen again.

But Lu Xiao is somewhat different from the artists who have been exposed for drug abuse in recent years. He had a higher status in the entertainment industry at the beginning, and eleven years later, he has not been exposed to any bad news, and he appears to be actively repenting to the outside world. As a manifestation of his active drug rehabilitation, he can often be seen appearing at some drug rehabilitation publicity meetings, using himself as an example to persuade addicts to stay away from drugs.

Not only that, Lu Xiao has been keen on public welfare since he faded out of the entertainment industry. During the earthquake in western Sichuan, he donated 50 million yuan in supplies and 20 million yuan in relief funds. In the entire entertainment industry, he also ranked among the top five in donated materials and funds. It is very impressive. A wave of favorability gained.

People are always the most forgetful animals, and eleven years is enough time for the audience to forget the wrong things Lu Xiao did, and gradually rekindled their good impressions of him because of the news broadcast on the news about his enthusiasm for charity and active drug rehabilitation.

Therefore, public opinion has begun to polarize regarding the news that the Sound of Music program has invited veteran singers who have been involved in drug abuse scandals to serve as judges.

After the program team and Lu Xiao gained enough popularity, they invited a wave of trolls on the internet to guide public opinion. Soon, voices in favor of Lu Xiao's comeback became mainstream. Many people felt that Lu Xiao, who had actively repented, should be given another chance.

"Now this person is really getting softer and softer."

Lu Xiu said while knitting a sweater for her grandson and watching the news on the news. She still had some memories of the news back then. She and the old man had scolded Lu Xiao together.