158-159

Cuckold (13)

"Liuzi, you are going to make Auntie mad!"

Auntie Manchun is an impatient person, and Jiang Liu remained silent at this moment, which made her anxious.

"No matter what, please give Auntie the right word. These are your uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters. We will never watch others bully you."

If Yu Hongmei really talked to that person before looking at the store , The owner of the video store got married, and it definitely didn't happen overnight. Maybe the two of them had an affair before Jiang Liu was injured and returned home.

How can there be any reason for the husband to work hard outside to make money, while the wife is having an affair with someone else at home? A few decades ago, Yu Hongmei's behavior would have been a pig pen with the adulterer, even if the law does not care about cheating now Well, as elders who had watched Jiang Liu grow up, they couldn't just watch him being bullied.

"Aunt--"

Jiang Liu finally raised his head.

His eyeballs were covered with red bloodshot eyes, and it was only after he raised his head that everyone discovered that his lip had been bitten by himself, and there was an obvious tooth mark on his lower lip that was already bleeding.

One can imagine how hard he tried to restrain himself just now, not to get angry or make a sound.

"Liuzi, my poor Liuzi."

Aunt Manchun felt very distressed. After returning from Jiangliu's accident, she, as an elder, could be said to have been taking care of her. Jiangliu was considerate and attentive, and no other children wanted to hear it. She rambled on, but Jiang Liu was so patient that he wouldn't feel tired even if he chatted with her all day. In Aunt Manchun's eyes, Jiang Liu was half her son.

How can any mother not feel sorry for her son being bullied? At this moment, Aunt Manchun felt that her chest was extremely tight, and she wished she could hit him with a hammer.

"Liuzi!" Fan Fang

seemed to realize that what Jiang Liu was about to say would be very detrimental to him. In a hurry, Fan Fang quickly interrupted what Jiang Liu was about to say.

"You have to think clearly. Hongmei is your wife, or the biological mother of Wealth and Flowers. Have you ever thought about what Hongmei's reputation will become if these unfounded words spread? , will the two children be laughed at?"

Fan Fang took a deep breath. She had to calm down. Even if their conversation was heard by Jiang Liu that day, the fact that he would endure it for such a long time without speaking out shows that he did not want to reveal anything. That layer of window paper.

Jiang Liu liked Hongmei, and he also loved his two children. Fan Fang had to tell him the stakes and let him know that some things should not be said in front of outsiders.

"You should know what kind of person Hongmei is. Do you believe the words of outsiders and are not willing to wait for Hongmei to explain it to you when she comes back?" Fan Fang asked in a deep voice: "

Some words hurt you as soon as you say them. As for the human heart, if something is broken, it can be mended. If the human heart is injured, can you cut open the chest and mend the heart?"

She is gambling now. Jiang Liu has endured the gamble for such a long time, and now she can't Will endure it.

Sure enough, after hearing her half-threatening, half-warning words, Jiang Liu trembled all over, closed his mouth tightly, and became even more depressed.