136-137

There is a treasure eggs at home (15)

The men were greeted by Jiang Jianjun, and the women were naturally with Yao Huilan.

Although they had just returned to the village not long ago, they had all heard about the major events that had happened in the Jiang family these days. They also knew that Yao Huilan and his wife had adopted Jiang Xiangdang's twin daughters. It is human nature to gossip. Now that a group of women are together, it is natural for them to Chatted about it.

"Hui Lan, I think you are just too kind. Why do you have to help your brother-in-law's family raise the children as a sister-in-law? The birth of twins is the couple's decision. There is no reason for you brothers and sisters-in-law to suffer." One of the

women She had a good relationship with Yao Huilan, and she was a good sister in the past. However, her husband was seconded from the town's machinery factory to the county seat, and she also moved out of the village with her promoted husband, so the contact gradually became less and less.

When she returned to her hometown during the Chinese New Year, her first reaction when she heard about this incident was to complain about her good sisters. This old lady's behavior was obviously bullying.

"Hey, what can we do? If these two children are really raised by the second brother and his wife, they will starve to death if they can't save them. After all, they are two lives. Jianjun and I are living a decent life now, so I can help if I can. "

Yao Huilan is also thoughtful. She will not express her dissatisfaction in front of so many people. On the contrary, she will try her best to show her kindness and magnanimity and spread her good reputation.

"Hey, you are so kind!"

"Huilan, you are so careful that your mother-in-law will eat you to death."

A group of women talked at a loss, but it was indeed as Yao Huilan thought. At this time, she was in the hearts of these women. , giving him the impression that although he is a bit silly, he is very kind-hearted.

If Yao Huilan joins them in complaining and criticizing her nosy mother-in-law and her useless brother-in-law and younger siblings, although they will be happy that it will become their conversation topic for a period of time, they will also feel that Yao Huilan This person is not to be intimately associated with.

This is human nature. If similar things happen to them, perhaps they will firmly not allow their mother-in-law to bring relatives' children to their own home to raise, and will find various reasons and excuses to ridicule this ridiculous decision. But when it happened to others, it was a matter of life and death for two ignorant children. Naturally, they could justly accuse Yao Huilan, the eldest aunt, for her inaction and felt that she was evil-mouthed and cruel-hearted.

If Yao Huilan really disagrees with her mother-in-law bringing the two children over to raise, and Jiang Chaonan and Jiang Liunan were sent back to the second room and were starved to death by their parents or had accidents due to other negligence, others would blame Jiang Xiang Apart from the Dang couple, Yao Huilan was definitely scolded the most, calling her an eldest aunt cold-hearted.

Yao Huilan also figured this out, so she hasn't mentioned sending the two children back in recent times.

"By the way Huilan, your boss hasn't said goodbye yet?"

While they were chatting, someone mentioned Jiang Yanan's marriage.

The person who spoke was called Ma Chunmei, and the man on the other side was also Feng Ping, a rare promising man in the village.

Feng Ping was one of the rare intellectuals of his generation. After graduating from technical secondary school, he was assigned to the factory office of a breeding farm. He was also good at business and was now the deputy director of the breeding farm. Ma Chunmei's father is the small leader of a food factory that is closely related to the breeding farm. The food residues from the food factory are usually sent to the breeding farm as feed. It is because of this opportunity that the two got together.