75-76

National Husband (9)

However, Gao Jin thought decisively in his heart, and finally failed to escape Jiang Liu's clutches.

Different from Jiang Liu's "fake card suspension", Gao Jin's card was really suspended after that parent-teacher meeting.

In the past, he could receive 8,000 yuan in pocket money from his parents every month. This did not include the equipment fee that his mother took the initiative to buy him clothes and shoes on weekdays. For ordinary high school students, the monthly living expenses were several hundred yuan. At present, the pocket money of 8,000 a month has even caught up with the salary of most undergraduate graduates after working for several years.

Well now, his pocket money has gone straight to zero, from the original eight thousand to eight hundred. His mother has made up his mind that unless he improves fifty places in the next monthly exam, he will never increase his pocket money. The amount of money.

Gao Jin's pocket money suddenly shrunk to such an extent that Gao Jin's mood was shattered. For an ordinary high school student, eight hundred yuan was enough for daily pocket money, but for Gao Jin, it couldn't even buy accessories for a better model.

But what could be done? With Jiang Liu's excellent experimental results in front of him, Gao Jin was completely cruel. Gao Jin begged and cried at home to no avail, so he could only accept the reality calmly.

Kuhaha formed a three-person study group with Jiang Liu and Gao Ruru.

To be precise, Gao Ruru taught herself. Jiang Liu occasionally asked Gao Ruru questions, and then the combination of a student and a master dominated Gao Jin's study group.

Gao Jin bit his pen cover and wrote the questions with great difficulty.

"Have you already mastered this question type? You are progressing very quickly, Gao Jin. In fact, you are very smart."

Jiang Liu took a moment to take a look at the exercises Gao Jin was doing. Not long ago, Gao Jin missed a question of a similar type, and now he's doing the right thing.

"That's right, I just didn't learn it often. If I were serious about it, I would easily be able to reach the top fifty in my age group, let alone advance fifty places." Gao Jin is just a docile donkey who doesn't like to listen to those criticisms. But if you praise him, his tail can rise to the sky.

Gao Jin was already impatient to answer the questions, but after being praised sincerely by his good friend, he immediately became interested in answering the questions. He felt that as Jiang Liu said, he was indeed very smart. He could learn these math problems just by doing them a few times.

Jiang Liu figured out Gao Jin's temperament and pulled him back from the abyss of being tired of studying again and again.

Gao Ruru glanced at the exercise book in front of Gao Jin out of the corner of her eye. She wanted to say that she would no longer study this type of questions in the fourth grade of elementary school, but after thinking about the emotional intelligence class that Jiang Liu had taught her before, she swallowed these words silently.

"Very good."

Gao Ruru, the god of learning, can tolerate all those who study mathematics seriously. Although Gao Jin made her cry before, Gao Ruru also forgave her very generously.

"That's right!"

Gao Jin became more confident, and even the god of study praised him. It seems that he may really be a hidden gem among the top students. The reason why he had been a scumbag for more than ten years before was because he delayed himself.