126-127

There is a treasure eggs at home (5)

Jiang Liu now thought clearly. It turns out that the so-called little bully is a fake. He has been a coward from childhood to adulthood. If it weren't for these children in front of him, they were fighting for the red potion and candy cakes. If he cooperates with the other party, he will never be able to dominate the circle of friends.

It's just that the original person himself was deceived, which also caused some subjective problems in the memory he left for Jiang Liu, making Jiang Liu mistakenly believe that when he was a child, he was indeed a trouble-loving and fighting brat.

"Haha!"

Jiang Liu couldn't help laughing as he looked at the group of little brats in front of him who had no idea what they had done wrong.

When it comes to skills and acting skills, he can guarantee that he is the ancestor of the little brats in front of him.

"Help, someone was beaten to death, wow wow wow, sister, grandma, Bao'er was beaten to death!"

Jiang Liu fell directly to the ground, not forgetting to tear his sleeves and collar while rolling.

The original clothes were fashionable children's clothes that his father bought from the south. There are very few defective products these days. The fabric of these children's clothes is very strong and cannot be torn at all. However, the wiring joints of the clothes can be easily torn apart as long as you apply force. .

Jiang Liu cried and fussed, and soon became disgraced. He did not forget to use his free hand to mess up his hair, and stretched out his feet to kick aside his shoes.

A group of onlookers were shocked, could such an operation be possible?

Although they were panicked, they didn't know how to react.

This place is relatively close to the Jiang family. Under Jiang Liu's heartbreaking cry, Pan Xiuluo, Jiang Yanan and others came out quickly, including some people nearby. After hearing the commotion, the elders of the family also came out to start a fight.

Before these adults went out, Jiang Liu stopped when he was ready, got up from the ground, covered his face, and ran towards home with a sob.

"Damn it, Bao'er, you are such a sweetheart. Who beat you like this?"

Seeing the disgraced grandson, Pan Xiuluo almost fainted. Before, Jiang Liu only broke a piece of skin. Her performance It's as if the sky is falling, not to mention that the grandson's body is so tragic now. Although there are no obvious external injuries, who knows whether the area blocked by the clothes has been damaged.

But Jiang Liu's current appearance is indeed intimidating.

One shoe was missing, and the other shoe had only the laces still tied to the ankle. It was dragging along. The clothes were covered with dust and mud, the sleeves were torn off, and the beautiful and fashionable coat was torn apart. The threads and collar were torn loose, and the edges were crooked.

Because the exposed skin rubbed against the stones and gravel on the muddy ground while rolling, there were many scratch marks on the fair face. The original body was white and fat, and these red marks were particularly dazzling.

And his hair, which is here and there, looks like it has been pulled hard.

At this moment, Jiang Liu's eyes were still red and filled with tears. Wasn't he being bullied miserably?

"How did you do this?"

The adults nearby saw it and subconsciously glanced at the group of children who were still a little confused.