84-85

Acrobat (1)

"Lao Jiang, how much money did you make on this trip?"

"Xiao Jiang, you are such a big bag guy, you bought a lot of things."

Jiang Liu was walking on the path in the mountains and met by chance. Several villagers greeted him warmly.

His peers called him Lao Jiang, and his elders called him Xiao Jiang. However, along the way, he met few of his peers. Most of the people living in this village were left-behind elderly people and children.

Shi'ao Village, Damin County, this village located in the mountains is the poorest village in this impoverished county.

With the development of the times, more and more people cannot stand the poverty and loneliness in the mountains, and have moved to other villages at the foot of the mountains. Most of those who remain here are people whose family conditions are poor and cannot move.

Of course, there is a surprise here, and that is the Jiang family.

No one can tell in what year the Jiang family moved here, but as long as the villagers can remember, the Jiang family's conditions have been good.

Jiang Liu's grandfather Zeng came to this deep mountain forest with his only son, and used the rare bacon and wine to buy land from their captain. After the house was built, Jiang Liu's grandfather married local Ding Zuixingwang. The girl from this family has been established in this small and isolated village ever since.

During the years of the Cultural Revolution, they were just like ordinary villagers, working in the fields to earn work points. Occasionally, Jiangliu's Grandpa Zeng would go out and always bring back some good things from outside. Moreover, he was an extremely generous person and always didn't forgot to give something to the neighbors nearby. It has a good reputation in this area.

Because he was an outsider, Jiang Liu's father also married a girl from the village. After several generations, by the time Jiang Liu was born, they had completely integrated into the village.

At that time, society was changing rapidly. Many demons and monsters who had been knocked down during the Cultural Revolution were being rehabilitated one after another. Many people who had been working in low-level industries during the Republic of China and could not hide themselves were also regaining their old jobs. At that time, people in the village knew that it was the man who hid in their village with his only son was the once famous "Ghost Shadow" Zhang Yifeng.

It is rumored that Zhang Yihe once performed a juggling act for the leader of the Beiyang warlords. In front of everyone, he stuffed his body into a small box. His bones and muscles seemed like cotton and could be compressed and folded at will. Because of his bone-shrinking skills, Zhang Yifeng was a frequent guest at many celebrity banquets. Relying on this skill, he earned a lot of silver dollars during the Republic of China.

Later, when the war broke out, Zhang Yihe disappeared. Many people thought he was dead, and this unique skill was lost to his generation.

But in fact, not only did he survive, he also trained an extremely outstanding successor, Jiang Sanchun, Jiang Liu's father.

In the 1980s, Jiang Sanchun was also a well-known figure in the juggling industry. He led the troupe to perform everywhere and accumulated a considerable fortune.

Many people who have seen him perform were amazed by this bone-shrinking stunt. Unfortunately, Jiang Sanchun has an independent temperament and does not like to perform with others. This also led to the weakness of his team. Without enough momentum, it's hard to get popular.