111-112

Magic stick (15)

"The third screen in the first row goes back to 6:45:37 a.m., and the seventh screen in the first row goes back to 6:47:02."

Jiang Liu directed the woman who controlled the surveillance video police.

"The first screen in the second row will adjust the time to 6:49:31, and the second screen in the second row will adjust the time to 6:49:33." "

Xu Bo is the one who lied!"

After giving the order, After giving the instruction, Jiang Liu categorically gave such a conclusion. Not only Niu Hong and Qian Duo, who had followed him, were confused, but the policemen on the side also looked confused.

"Hey, no, Jiang Liu, how did you tell that Xu Bo was lying?"

Qian Duoduo approached Jiang Liu and asked in a low voice. After getting along for a while, he found that Jiang Liu, like him, had a little hobby of pretending. , but whether he pretends to be X depends on the occasion.

Just like what he did just now, did he really think that he was a genius detective in the detective drama, with a pair of eyes that could monitor more than a dozen screens at the same time, and also memorize every video scene in his mind in a short period of time?

He is overdoing his pretense!

"Mr. Jiang, how did you judge that Xu Bo was lying? Our colleagues in the bureau have viewed these dozen videos hundreds of times. Repeated checks and comparisons have not found any evidence, including the fact that you are asking us to Will these paused scenes be of any help to this case?"

None of the police officers present were familiar with these dozen videos. They were almost so skilled that they could memorize the times when different scenes appeared, so now Jiang Liu had to give up. Coming to such a conclusion seems very absurd to them, and it also makes a mockery of their hard work in those days.

"The two videos in the first row recorded Liu Yanan and Xu Bo walking and riding a bicycle approaching the crime scene respectively."

Jiang Liu pointed to the two videos he asked to pause first. He walked up to the female police officer. Next, he took over the controller and started playing from the point in time where he commanded to pause, until they were no longer captured in the video and then paused.

"This is a math problem."

As a top mathematician, Jiang Liu's mental arithmetic ability was already terrifying enough to be comparable to that of a calculator. Almost at the same time as watching the video, he calculated the speed of the two people's movements.

Liu Yanan was walking very slowly just as she said. Generally speaking, when no special circumstances occurred, an old man would not suddenly change the frequency of his movements in a short period of time. Based on her walking speed, Jiang Liu inferred that she had walked to the scene of the crime. The time at the location is 6:49:30, there may be a few seconds error before and after.

As for Xu Bo, this kid was riding too fast. If he maintained the speed in the video, when he arrived at the turning point where the crime occurred, the time should be around 6:49:30.

Of course, because both of them had a few minutes of blind spots during their respective journeys, no one could be sure whether they had changed their speed during the few minutes they were in the blind spot. There were still certain loopholes in Jiang Liu's algorithm.

But Jiang Liu had two other pieces of evidence to prove that his conclusion was correct.

"The first screen in the second row will zoom in on the rotating cylinder in front of the hair salon, and the second screen will zoom in on the small round mirror in the upper right corner."