122-123

There is a treasure eggs at home (1)

Because the system in the previous world was restricted by laws, I could not follow Jiang Liu to the mission world. If the mission in this world is not completed, there will be no penalty. If you are lucky enough to complete it, you can get five times the points.

The first task in this world is the request of the original person. He wants to know whether his adoptive father loved him. The second task is the request of the main god. The main god requires the task executor to convert the devil Jiang Kun. Jiang Liuzai doesn't know what the task is. If you complete these two tasks under certain circumstances, you will naturally be rewarded.

Adding the sincere gratitude of this world and the points he accumulated in the previous world, he now has a total of 32,700 points, making him a rich man.

At least so far, there are very few single items in the system mall that he cannot afford. Of course, this is under the premise that although the system has been upgraded, it still only has five shelves.

"001, what do you mean by destiny?"

After returning to the main god space, as usual, the system extracted all Jiang Liu's emotions in the mission world. When he looks back on that memory, he will no longer have any personal experience. The joys, sorrows and joys of that world, everything that happened in that world, was like a movie he had watched. He might be a little touched, but it was difficult to devote himself to the emotion.

This is a measure taken to enable the executor to perform tasks better. Otherwise, the stacking of emotions in multiple worlds can easily cause an emotional imbalance in the executor.

After being emotionally drained, Jiang Liu couldn't help but ask 001.

Just like Jiang Kun in the previous world, if the trafficker hadn't stolen the hairy egg, Jiang Kun might have been in pain because of the death of his wife, but with his son as his emotional sustenance, he wouldn't have been so paranoid and crazy. path of.

If Jiang Kun were not crazy, many people would not die. The source of all this should be the human trafficker.

But if Jiang Liu hadn't appeared, maybe the trafficker would still be enjoying himself with the money he earned from kidnapping and selling children, and their wives and children would have lived a prosperous life. People like Wang Fuzhi would not have received retribution at all, at least. Not while alive.

Is this also fate?

"Host, I am just a sophisticated program created by the Lord God. I may not be able to answer your question."

001 is still a product in the process of improvement. It is really difficult for it to answer Jiang Liu's question.

But Jiang Liu just asked, and he didn't really expect the system to answer him.

Perhaps even the supreme god behind the system cannot answer this question.

"Start the next task."

Jiang Liu was a little tired, but he didn't want to rest. Perhaps only starting a new task could allow him to temporarily put aside this unanswerable doubt.

As his words fell, his consciousness gradually fell silent, and a new mission began.

*****

"Mom, don't stop me. I have to teach this brat a lesson today."

A rich, high-pitched male voice reached his ears, and Jiang Liu's consciousness gradually returned.

"Who are you calling that brat?"