19-20

Foolish and fillial man (19)

"Boss, boss, why are you here!"

Jiang Chuangen was so excited that he couldn't say anything. He kept glancing behind Jiang Liu and saw that the two children did not come with him. There was a look in his eyes. The light suddenly dimmed a lot.

"What's wrong with you? Jiang Juan came to my house and scolded me without me knowing anything. Then she ran away without saying anything clearly."

Jiang Liu used his feet to pull out a chair from under the bed next door, then sat on it and asked.

"Cancer, lung cancer."

Miao Caifeng answered for her husband: "You don't have to come here because of Juanzi's words. We agreed when we separated that if your father and I get seriously ill, you only need to share one-third."

According to local rules, a married daughter is not responsible for the alimony of her parents, so when the family was separated, Jiang Juan did not get a share of the family's property. Correspondingly, there was not much treatment for her in terms of providing for the elderly. According to the requirements, since Jiang Hai was allocated a relatively large amount of property, he should spend the majority of the money on old-age care. If Miao Caifeng and his wife fall ill, he should pay two-thirds of the medical expenses.

But despite the rules, Miao Caifeng thought about the money she had secretly given to her little girl over the years, and the betrothal gifts she sent back intact when she got married, but also the fifty yuan at the bottom of the box that was secretly given to her behind her back.

She didn't insist that her daughter pay to show her filial piety. Now the other party came to the hospital to take care of the old man, help with the feces, urine, and food. She felt that this daughter was right, but now the other party didn't pay. He even seemed to be afraid that she would come looking for him, so he simply didn't show up to avoid trouble, which made her feel chilled.

Even two children who were so pampered and loved were so unfilial. Miao Caifeng really had no hope for the eldest son in front of her who had been heartbroken by them. She was too embarrassed to let him give up the three points agreed upon when the family separated. One of the medical expenses.

"Didn't you ask Yangyang and Xingxing to persuade you to stop smoking?"

Jiang Liu frowned and said in an ironic tone. The identities of father and son seemed to have been reversed. He was the father, and Jiang Chuangen on the bed was the son.

"I'm used to smoking, how can I quit."

Jiang Chuangen smiled bitterly. Isn't that what men like? Besides, there are too many worries at home, so I can feel more comfortable when I smoke.

"Wait a minute, Yangyang and Xingxing, boss, you know that I was talking to the two children when you weren't paying attention."

Jiang Chuangen suddenly realized this. He widened his eyes and looked at his eldest son expectantly.

It turns out that his son has always known about the secret things he thought he was doing. No wonder the two children called him grandpa when they saw him. No wonder he always finds opportunities to spend time with his two grandchildren every time the eldest family returns to the countryside. Playing and talking...

It turns out that my son knew everything from beginning to end.

Thinking about how his little grandson often advised him to stop smoking, it seemed that he was still caring about his son and was teaching him behind his back.

What had he done in these years to hurt such a filial son and leave them. He was only willing to let the two children be close to them, but he was no longer willing to be close to them.