25-26

Cowhide blow through the sky (5)

When Cai Shufen got up the next day, her son Jiang Liu had quietly left. She walked to the kitchen and planned to feed the chickens and ducks raised in the yard the meal they had not finished last night. But she searched around the kitchen and dining room, but couldn't find the leftover food from last night.

Could it be that his son fell down casually?

Cai Shufen sighed and prepared to steam some sweet potatoes, mix them with rice bran, and serve them as the duck's breakfast.

But when she was going to fill the small wooden house next to the chicken pen with rice bran, she saw the chickens and ducks eating leftovers, and realized that her son seemed to have fed the chickens and ducks before leaving.

"He didn't live longer and come back."

The old lady couldn't help but smile. Obviously this was a matter of course for other people, but when this happened to her son Jiang Liu, she felt Very pleased.

With such a good mood, the old lady was ready to go back to the house to rebel. At this time, Jiang Chongde also got up.

"I heard your dad went to your house yesterday. What did you two talk about?"

Cai Shufen asked her grandson curiously.

"My dad said he wanted to buy me a Ferrari."

Jiang Chongde's expression was half-smiling, but because of his words, the old lady's good mood suddenly disappeared.

Yes, he is still the bastard son who loves to brag but has not made any progress.

****

Ohio is one of the few states in the United States where you can receive prizes anonymously. Jiang Liu spent some money and found some connections to apply for a visa to go abroad, and arrived in Ohio the day before the big prize was drawn. .

During the day, he was playing in the scenery like an ordinary tourist. Because the jackpot prize this time was extremely high, many people gathered outside the lottery station who dreamed of getting rich overnight or just joining in the fun.

When he saw that there were only three hours left before the prize was on sale, Jiang Liu slowly walked out of the hotel carrying a big bag, then took two buses, randomly entered a shopping mall, and opened the big bag in the toilet of the shopping mall. , put on the blonde wig and a pair of sunglasses that had been prepared long ago, then changed into a jacket, pants and shoes. After staying for a while, he walked out of the mall carrying his big bag and found the nearest lottery station.

Before buying lottery tickets, he used the invincible lucky star he had purchased in the system mall to buy the set of lottery tickets in his original memory.

At this time, there are only more than forty minutes left before the lottery stops selling prizes.

He didn't trust him, so he went to another lottery station and bought dozens of sets of adjacent numbers. Before returning to the hotel, he didn't forget to transfer a few more buses, then entered a public place, changed his clothes back, and then took a taxi back. Got to the hotel.

By the time he arrived at the hotel, the grand prize had almost stopped being sold.

"Ah ah ah, I heard that the jackpot is 579.0 million US dollars. If I win the prize, I can live comfortably on my money for the rest of my life."

"Who says it's not the case?

"I just bought ten bets, I wonder if I can win."

The hotel where Jiang Liu stayed had many Chinese tourists visiting the United States. At this moment, everyone was intensely discussing this issue of Powerball, and many people began to figure out how to spend their money.