105-106

Magic stick (9)

Township, one of the top five fertile counties in Yinzhou, completed the integration of new rural areas as early as ten years ago. The original privately built houses were overturned and built into batches of the same area. For small buildings of the same specifications, in addition to retaining part of the farmland, the remaining land is used to attract investment. Many villagers own shares in these fund-raising factories, and everyone's life is becoming more and more prosperous. Almost every family's small courtyard is There were cars parked, some from wealthy families, and even two or three high-end cars parked.

As living standards have improved, everyone cannot treat their ancestors badly. In recent years, the construction of ancestral tombs has become more and more common in Pingxiang.

Some of the burial tombs at that time were moved to more regular cemeteries by filial descendants. When sweeping the tombs, you can often see a whole field of tombstones with the same surname, which also makes it easier for future generations to pay tribute.

Linshan Cemetery is the largest cemetery in Pingxiang. It is said that a big boss moved the graves of his ancestors and specially invited a master to come and survey. He inspected all the large cemeteries in Pingxiang and even the surrounding areas. The master said that Linshan Cemetery was the largest cemetery in Pingxiang. The area has good Feng Shui, surrounded by running water in front and sheltered by trees in the back. It is a good place for Fuze's descendants. Since then, the price of cemetery plots in Linshan Cemetery has soared year by year. Except for the lucky ones who first settled on the cemetery here, Those who can be buried here are basically the wealthy families in Pingxiang.

But no matter how good the place is, it is a cemetery. Except for festivals such as Qingming Festival and other ancestor worship days, which are also days when the dead are memorialized, a few people will come to the cemetery, but they will not stay for too long.

As for the night, except for the tombkeepers, there was no one at all, and it was really eerie.

Someone happened to be buried in the cemetery that day, but there didn't seem to be many relatives of the deceased, and there was no sound of gongs, drums or trumpets. Many family members even just watched the deceased being buried and then left. Only the wife of the deceased sat beside the tombstone and cried for a long time. It wasn't until the last bus leaving the cemetery was about to leave that I took three steps to leave.

Logically, the cemetery should be quiet from now on, but on the contrary, just half an hour after the last bus left, two more men wearing masks and whose whereabouts were somewhat mysterious came to the cemetery.

"Is there anyone at this point?"

A thin man in a jacket asked his companion.

"Of course there is no one. Who else is staying in this damn place in the middle of the night except for the tomb guard?" The

tall and fat man looked around, shivered, and raised his collar to block the wind. Patiently comfort your companions.

"What the hell is the weather like? It's already May, and it's still so cloudy at night. If I had known I should have brought my winter cotton-padded jacket." The tall, fat

man complained, seemingly acknowledging the other person's words, wearing a leather jacket. The thin man couldn't help but shrink his neck and put his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket.

The skinny man in the jacket is nicknamed Xiao Sanmao because he has sparse hair, so he got such a nickname. As for the tall and fat man nicknamed Zhuangzi, the two of them are not particularly familiar. They are friends through dinner. Known.