154-155

Cuckold (9)

"Do you think Liuzi is acting weird these days?"

That day, when the women in the village were gathering together to knit sweaters as usual, a middle-aged woman suddenly said.

"At this time in the past, you could always see Liuzi passing by on crutches, but since his mother-in-law came over, I have never seen him out exercising." People in the village have good senses

about Jiang Liu. He used to be there all year round. I work outside the home and stay at home for less than a month in a year, so it would be a lie to say how familiar I am.

But now Jiang Liu was injured and could only stay at home, and the relationship between the two parties became familiar.

Jiang Liu is very enthusiastic towards others. He is used to walking slowly around the village several times every day. Most of the time, he will use a cane. There are also a small number of times, he will try to walk slowly without the cane. As long as he touches He would say hello to everyone he met, whether he knew them or not.

This kind of positivity in desperate situations has infected the whole village. There is a feeling in their hearts that Jiang Liu is facing life positively. Why should they blame themselves, complain that God is unfair, and complain that their lives are not rich enough.

Whenever they see Jiang Liu gritting his teeth and practicing walking, they will unconsciously recognize and admire Jiang Liu more.

In less than a month, everyone even got used to saying hello to Jiang Liu when he went out for exercise every day, and saying words of encouragement to him.

Jiang Liu hasn't gone out these days, and the beautiful scenery in the village is missing. The villagers who are used to Jiang Liu's energetic greetings feel a little uncomfortable.

"Maybe there are guests at home and it's hard to come out."

An old lady knitted a sweater slowly and said uncertainly.

"But calm down, Liuzi is recovering now. Whether his feet can return to normal depends on this period of time. Didn't Yu Hongmei's mother say that she came to take care of Jiang Liu? If it's just because she came over, Jiang Liu Liu's son-in-law has to stay with her and can't exercise, so she'd better go back early." "

I can't say that, Yu Hongmei's mother is still very good. She is killing chickens and ducks these days. I saw her going there yesterday I bought half a fan of pork leg at the vegetable market. This old lady was much more diligent than her daughter. Taking advantage of the good weather these two days, she took apart and cleaned all the sheets and bedding in Jiangliu. She also slaughtered the cotton core and patted it again and again in the sun. Look, she's not much different from her biological mother."

Some people accused Fan Fang of causing trouble to her mother and daughter, and naturally some people spoke for Fan Fang.

It has to be said that Fan Fang's rank is high. She has only been in Jiang's house for two days, and the neighbors all look familiar. Every time she kills chickens and ducks at home, she will take some to the house next door.

No one lacks this kind of food these days, but Fan Fang's attitude makes everyone feel comfortable. They feel that Fan Fang is a good person and understands the world better than her daughter.

"Yes, Yu Hongmei's mother has nothing to say. The mother-in-law came to take care of her son-in-law personally. It's already very good to have such a heart. According to me, Yu Hongmei is not bad at all. She is just young and inexperienced. There are too many things, her mother just needs to teach by example." "