27-28

Cowhide blow through the sky (7)

"Whose car is this? Why is it parked in Uncle Jiang's yard?"

"That's right, it looks like this car is not cheap. It looks like the kind of car that appears on TV worth several million. A million-dollar luxury car, could it really be driven back by that kid Jiang Liu? He really made a fortune outside, hahahahahaha!"

A group of people gathered around and laughed. Jiang Linhai and Cai Shufen stood in the crowd. His expression looked a little embarrassed.

Today, a Yue Opera performance was organized on the island. This was paid for by the local government and there was no ticket fee. Therefore, everyone who had free time went to watch the show and did not come back until the performance was over.

Originally, Cai Shufen and Jiang Linhai were going home to prepare dinner for their grandson, but they didn't expect that such a luxury car was parked in the yard. It happened to be seen by those who were going home together, and later attracted curious onlookers. , and there is a scene like this now.

The couple also didn't know the origin of this car. Now they heard others mocking their son Jiang Liu about this car, and they couldn't think of a rebuttal. Who allowed this car to happen to be parked in their yard.

However, the couple is quite prestigious on the island on weekdays. Many middle-aged people present and a large number of their children are their students. Everyone saw their embarrassment and quickly changed the topic. Talking and joking with Jiang Liu.

"Mom and Dad, where did you go just now? I searched all over and couldn't find you."

Jiang Liu came downstairs with his son Jiang Chongde. As if he didn't hear the sarcastic discussion just now, he appeared calmly in front of everyone. before.

"Jiang Liu, you're back!"

Seeing Jiang Liu appear, the person who was joking seemed to have been pressed on the pause button, his expression remained the same as before, frozen on his face.

"You're back, so you drove this car back?"

Because he was too surprised, the voice was so high that it broke. Jiang Liu rubbed his ears and nodded with a bright smile.

"Yes, you know, although I am rich, I have never been a person who likes extravagance and waste. According to me, luxury cars are only useful for showing off. The practicality is not as good as Wuling Hongguang, but there is no There is a way, this child in Chongde insists on making trouble. I think about the education of children, we can't just suppress and temper them. Sometimes, we should also satisfy the children's little wishes."

Jiang Liu was very happy and prepared a lot of food. The cows were finally released.

"But this child is picky. At first he only said he wanted a Ferrari, not what model he wanted. Now that I have bought it, he is not satisfied. This time I will not indulge him. I will educate him. If he wants this kind of luxurious consumption, he should work hard on his own. When one day he has an achievement like me, it will be his own business to decide what kind of luxury car he wants to buy. Anyway, in our family, we will never allow a prodigal to become a rich man. The existence of modern times."

Everyone looked at Jiang Liu's mouth opening and closing, and suddenly felt that they couldn't understand Chinese. Is he sure that what he spoke was human?

"This, is this really your car?"

A short-cut, short, and somewhat fat man pointed at the sapphire blue convertible Ferrari. His face was deformed in surprise. As for Jiang Liu's educational philosophy just now, which made him feel that his consciousness was confused.