90-91

Acrobat (7)

"Xinxing, I've been thinking all night, how about we call the police."

The next day, when Gu Xinxing was about to go to the open space not far from Jiang Liu's house to practice, one of her companions suddenly she stopped.

"Yes, we should call the police and ask the police to find out. Otherwise, if the other party is really a pervert who abuses children, will he hurt us?"

The companion's words were unanimously agreed by everyone.

Gu Xinxing thought for a while, put down the camera and agreed.

Because the nearest public security bureau is far away from Shi'ao Village, and the mountain road is steep, even though it is a mountain road that has been briefly repaired, the police still drove the car very carefully, so after calling the police for almost an hour, the police just arrived in a hurry.

Gu Xinxing, who had been waiting for a long time, was now a little impatient. She felt that according to the speed of the police here, they might not be able to help those poor children at all.

But now that the police were here, she still patiently told the police what she saw yesterday, and asked them to rescue the child and punish the scum.

*****

"Why are the police here?"

"Did that little girl call the police? Why is she so disobedient and only causing trouble for others."

"That's right!"

...

The villagers heard the noise and came out of their houses. He walked out and looked at several young people wearing police uniforms, as well as Gu Xinxing and others following these policemen, with dissatisfied expressions on their faces.

Of course they guessed that these policemen were brought in by Gu Xinxing and others for the same reason as yesterday.

And Gu Xinxing also heard those gossips, and she felt a little aggrieved, and she became even more angry because of these words.

"Comrade police, look, that's the person!"

When Gu Xinxing brought the police over, Xiao Binbin and others had already started practicing basic skills, because the most painful bone-setting process had passed while she was waiting for the police to arrive for more than an hour.

She described to the police what she saw yesterday, and pointed at Jiang Liu, indicating to the police that this was the child abuser she reported.

"Where is your village chief?"

The leading middle-aged policeman asked the villagers nearby. This small, isolated village is different from other places. To handle cases, you still have to find an authoritative elder to handle the case, especially today. The case I came here to deal with was still a child abuse case. More testimonies had to be collected, and the village chief needed to mediate so that they could understand the situation.

"I'm here!"

Gu Xinxing came with the police. Someone had already run to notify the village chief, so after the middle-aged policeman spoke, the old village chief came over on crutches.

"Village Chief, look where there is an empty house. I'm looking for someone to ask some questions."

The policeman asked the village chief.

"It's the Jiang family. His house is big, and the question you asked is also about him."

The old village chief pointed to the small second-story building not far away. The policeman saw that Jiang Liu had no intention of objecting, so he followed him.