196-197

Tremble, scumbag (5)

"Mom, Fusheng is in pain, I have to scream."

Children always have a arrogant temper, especially a child like Jiang Liu who is pampered and loved by his parents. He can cry even if he is slightly hurt. The sky was shattering and the earth was shattering, not to mention such a serious fall injury.

Seeing that his mother didn't respond to him after crying for so long, Jiang Liu was very sad. His original wails were replaced by soft sobs. He pouted, touched the painful area, and looked at the side with tears in his eyes, feeling extremely aggrieved. Mother.

"Fu, Fu Sheng, don't scare me."

How could Mrs. Jiang Miao not be familiar with such a son? When Jiang Liu was a child, he was used to acting coquettishly. He would make noises and scream for kisses at the slightest bump. Mrs. Jiang Miao also To pamper him, sometimes it was just a scrap of skin the size of a fingernail, and she could nurse her son for a long time.

But that was his son when he was a child. Ever since he was a little older and had other friends, he has never been so close to his mother.

Jiang Miao suspected that maybe it was the injury on her son's head that caused him to fall unconscious, and his memory suddenly returned to his childhood.

This makes Jiang Miao a little helpless. Like traditional women, she obeys her father at home, her husband when she gets married, and her son after her husband's death. Now that her three sons have separated, she chose her youngest son to take care of her in old age. Everything in the future depends on her. As for her son, the younger one fell and fell unconscious, leaving her with no support for her future.

And Fusheng, what will her Fusheng do in the future? Thinking of this, Jiang Miao couldn't help crying silently.

"Fusheng, be good, it doesn't hurt. We won't hurt anymore. Mom will help you."

Jiang Miao hugged her son who was now a father and thought about how to sell the few chickens at home with the money she had left after the separation. She had enough money to take her son to the county doctor. Maybe her son's injury was not that serious, and the doctor could cure it by prescribing two doses of medicine.

Now she could only comfort herself in this way.

Compared with Jiang Miao, Bai Lan's emotions are much more complicated. If Jiang Liu really fell silly, then...

maybe her eyes were too sharp. Jiang Liu, who was coquettishly nestled in his mother's arms, couldn't help but look at her. , when their eyes met, Jiang Liu shyly put his head into his mother's arms. After a while, he raised his head again, grinned at Bai Lan, and then hid his head in Jiang Miao's arms. middle.

His behavior was like a hide-and-seek, and it was a bit like he was a little shy because he didn't know Bai Lan.

Before this, Bai Lan had doubts about Jiang Liu's "falling stupid". After all, she had had a rebirth experience herself, and she subconsciously wondered whether Jiang Liu's dramatic change in temperament after the fall was because he had a similar condition. She had a special experience, and her performance in the past few days made Jiang Liu, who was also reborn, realize that something was wrong with her, and he deliberately pretended to be crazy and stupid to deceive her.

But Bai Lan quickly gave up this idea.

That man had always been self-centered. In his eyes, she and the two children were dispensable, and he could beat and scold them at every turn without taking them to heart at all.

If Jiang Liu was also reborn, I am afraid that when he discovered her abnormality, he would scold and insult her mercilessly instead of swallowing her anger and fooling him by pretending to be stupid.