128-129

There is a treasure eggs at home (7)

"Do you know what the boss's sister is called? She is called eldest sister. If you dare to steal eldest sister's lunch, are you looking down on us brothers?"

A group of brats followed Jiang Liu and started making noises there. The boy was confused and didn't know what to do.

"Then, what should I do?"

If Jiang Liu was the only one who came today, the black boy would dare to scare him and tell him to get away. But Jiang Liu did not come alone. There were more than a dozen people behind him. They are little boys, the younger one is probably only in the first grade, and the older one is almost the same age as this dark boy.

He couldn't beat these dozen or so people who were charging at them.

At this moment, he still hasn't figured out when there was a big brother named Jiang Liu in the school, and he doesn't understand why the seniors should listen to a kid in the first or second grade, but he knows the current affairs. I still understand, but now facing these powerful enemies, it seems that being soft is the best way.

"First, give the meal back to my sister."

Jiang Liu pointed to the box of lunch in the black boy's hand.

"Oh."

The other party looked at the potatoes, chicken nuggets and eggs in the lunch box and swallowed, reluctantly returned the lunch box, and then took back the lunch box that belonged to him.

"Then what!"

Jiang Liu asked with a straight face, seeing that he seemed to be planning to let the matter pass.

"Then, what else are you going to do next?"

A dozen boys behind him stared at him. The strong black boy was about to cry. Should he be asked to vomit out all the hundreds of meals he had eaten before, and digest them all? No more, he couldn't vomit even if he wanted to.

Their family's conditions were not good, and it was already difficult for them to support him in school. He was really afraid that Jiang Liu would complain to the teacher or his parents, and his family couldn't afford to pay for it.

Mingming's classmates from the same village as Jiang Lainan said that she was a bully at home. Their family valued boys and despised girls, and never cared about the baby girls. In addition, Jiang Lainan himself had a character that could not be helped, so she was bullied. She wouldn't complain to the teacher. Who knew her brother was so fierce and would defend her sister.

The dark boy regretted it. If he had known this, he wouldn't have been greedy for Jiang Lainan's lunch.

"Apologise, shouldn't you say sorry to my sister after eating her lunch for so long?"

Jiang Liu patted the table, and the Hengha generals behind him also started shouting.

"Yes, I'm sorry."

The black boy was ashamed, lowered his head, and said sorry to Jiang Lainan.

"No, it's okay."

Jiang Lainan was so frightened that he quickly waved his hands to express that he forgave him.

"Okay, everyone, go back. I'll have lunch at my sister's place."

Jiang Liu was a little worried that the second sister's temper would not be able to control this bad boy at the same table, so he simply stayed in the fourth grade classroom to eat. Fortunately, the school did not regulate students during lunch breaks. You must stay in your own classroom, so there is nothing wrong with Jiang Liu's approach.