229-230

Loyal Minister (5)

"Host, please calm down, don't forget your true mission in this world."

Having been with so many worlds, 001 has long since developed the ability to detect Jiangliu's true inner thoughts from his subtle expressions. Just now, the corners of Jiang Liu's mouth were just slightly raised, and 001 felt the electric current flowing in his body. This good host must have thought of another way to meet the mission.

Jiang Liu has two tasks in this world. The first task is the wish made by the original person. The most regretful thing in his life is not that he died in the hands of the emperor he taught and was infamy for thousands of years. He just regretted that he and his wife were strangers. His only daughter is also not very close to him.

When he was still alive, his wife and daughter still had his protection, but after his death, the new emperor would not let go of his daughter who was half of his own blood in order to eradicate the problem.

As for his wife, the new emperor who succeeds to the throne is only the legitimate son of Princess Chaoyang's half-brother. The relationship between his biological father and Chaoyang is still weak, let alone his nephew who has almost never gotten along with Princess Chaoyang. I am afraid that after the new emperor takes power, The fate of Princess Chaoyang was also extremely tragic.

The original person only hoped that Jiang Liu could protect his children, at least during their lifetime, without any suffering.

001 didn't find this task embarrassing. What made 001 embarrassed was the second task issued by the Lord God.

The reputation of the original body in the previous life was very bad. Plays with him as a buffoon were sung in brothels and Chu palaces. A statue of the original body was placed in front of the Yang royal family's ancestral temple. The statue was in a kneeling posture, facing the Yang royal family's ancestral hall. Kneel down, these plays and scripts based on the original, and the statue in front of the Yang Royal Ancestral Hall have been passed down from generation to generation. This is not the spread of a positive image.

The mission of the main god is to let Jiang Liu change the historical image of his original body, so that when people think of his original body, they will only think of loyalty, integrity, benevolence and righteousness.

In 001's view, this task of the Lord God is not difficult to complete. As long as Jiang Liu takes the initiative to delegate power after the young emperor takes charge, An An can complete this task well by being a pure minister. Therefore, when he first learned about this world story and two missions, 001 was not worried at all. From its perspective, 6,000 points in this world are easily available.

But it forgets that its host always likes to go against the Lord God. Tasks that it thinks can be completed easily may not be tasks that the host is willing to complete.

Obviously this time the host is not willing to be a pure minister, but if he really rebels, how can he leave an image of loyalty and justice in historical records? 001 feels that there is a high chance that this time the second task will fail.

But then I thought about it, if the mission failed this time, the host would only be deducted three times more reward points. At most, the time to collect the points would be lengthened. This is actually not good for it, which is worried about the host's future choices. a good thing.

With this in mind, 001 stopped trying to persuade him, hoping that the host would wander around a few more worlds.

"I can't forget it. I have a good memory."

Jiang Liu sneered as he corrected the memorial.

Loyalty, integrity and righteousness, as everyone knows, history is written by the victors.