33-34

The widow's number one scholar (1)

"Today's tofu is particularly tender. Aunt Liu, why don't you take a piece and make a plate of soft tofu for your man, add some spring onions and salt, and it can be enjoyed with wine."

"Wang Da Sister, you're a little late here today, but I've saved the old tofu you want for you. You can see if it's the right amount. It's three cents in total"

Jiang Liu had just arrived in this body, and he was still a little uncomfortable.

Too adaptable to the noisy surroundings.

He looked around and found that the people next to him were all very big. This made him subconsciously raise his hand to check. It was so small that it was about the size of an egg when he clenched his fist. This was at best a six or seven year old child's hands.

Jiang Liu couldn't help but frowned. Did he have to start with a child this time?

But now is not the time to think about this. The current noisy environment is obviously not the time to absorb the original memory and the current world mission. Jiang Liu simply observed the things around him to have a general understanding of the mission world.

At this moment, he was curled up in a big bamboo basket, holding a soft persimmon in his hand. Jiang Liu smacked his mouth, and there was a sweet taste. It seemed that he was eating persimmon just now.

As for this bamboo basket, it is located behind a tofu stall. A woman whose back can only be seen is cutting tofu and hairpin skirts for customers quickly. It can be seen that her family is of ordinary origin.

Wait, Jiang Liu's eyes widened, looking at the clothes of the people around him and the copper plates handed over by customers when buying tofu.

He has come to ancient times!

He just doesn't know which emperor is on the throne, or he has come to an imaginary dynasty that does not exist in his memory.

"Ms. Yun, we want the remaining tofu in our house."

A middle-aged man dressed as a manager appeared in front of the stall with his two wives, pointing to the remaining tofu on the stall and said loudly.

Because the woman called Mrs. Yun had her back to Jiang Liu, he naturally did not see the woman's flash of disgust and vigilance as she lowered her head to cut the tofu.

"It's twenty-seven yuan in total. Thanks to steward Liu, I close the stall very early today."

The woman quickly put the tofu into the wooden box handed over by her mother-in-law. When she was about to take the copper coins, the steward's hand touched the woman's palm in an unruly manner.

Holding back her disgust, the woman quickly took the money, then put away the wooden stall and put it in another empty basket. Without waiting for the steward to say anything, she quickly used a pole to pick up the clothes and other items. The son's bamboo basket walked quickly into the alley not far away.

"I really went out to see the God of Plague. I've moved to several places. How could I still encounter that disgusting thing?"

Meng Yunniang sighed, and when she saw her son in the basket looking at her with wide eyes and confusion, she quickly restrained herself. The expression on her face was gone, and she put on a smile and whispered a kind word to her son.

"Da Lang, did the persimmon cakes in the morning taste good? When mother saves enough money, she will send you to a school. In the future, you will have a great future after studying. Not to mention persimmon cakes, you can eat all kinds of delicacies from the mountains and seas."