175-176

Zombie King (7)

"What's going on!"

"What's going on!"

"Something big has happened!"

Jiang Liu woke up from the bursts of screams. He opened his eyes and wanted to get out of bed in a daze look.

There was only a "click" sound, which seemed to be the sound of a rusty machine running. Jiang Liu lowered his head and looked at the various joints of his body. At this time, his body was like an old machine. The muscles were stiff and the joints could not move flexibly, even standing up seemed particularly difficult.

And the clicking sound just now was made by several joints in his legs.

"Click - click - click -"

Jiang Liu completed the simple action of getting up like a robot with great difficulty.

"What's going on?"

Jiang Liu glanced at the exposed skin of his arms. Could it be that he had turned into a zombie?

"At three twenty-seven minutes and forty-seven seconds in the morning, the host completely completed the zombie transformation. Now the host is no longer a human, but a zombie with an appearance similar to humans."

001 explained: "My authority can only help the host to cover up the appearance, and at the same time ensure that the host can control the zombie body when it is awake. As for the outbreak of the zombie's nature when the host is sleeping, and the series of zombie manifestations caused by the zombie body, the host still needs to do it himself Research control."

So he is no longer human?

Familiar with his slightly stiff body, Jiang Liu thought calmly.

"Heaven, what the hell kind of weather is this? How come there are two suns!"

"No, no, no, it's three, it's three suns!"

"It's over, all the crops in the field are dead, hiss - The ground is so hot, the soles of your shoes are melting and sticking!"

The noise outside became louder and louder. Jiang Liu didn't care about adapting to his zombie body. He walked to the window mechanically, and then carefully opened the window a crack.

There was no one on the road outside, and the sounds came from the house next door. Those people, like Jiang Liu, were hiding in the house, observing the outside environment through the gaps in the windows or doors.

The originally vigorous plants evaporated water overnight, and all they could see was a withered and yellow scene. Jiang Liu raised his head and saw two suns hanging high in the sky. Thinking of the conversation he heard before, Jiang Liu couldn't help but walk over. I opened the window on the opposite side and looked up at the Internet. Sure enough, there was still a sun in the direction blocked from my sight.

In other words, the earth is now under the irradiation of three suns, and the reason why these plants wither and die is precisely because they cannot tolerate such high temperatures.

Is this the end of this time and space?

"The end of the world, the end of the world is really here!"

Jiang Liu was not the only one who had this idea. Seeing the three bright suns above his head, almost everyone thought of this word immediately.

"Whose air conditioner still works? My air conditioner is broken and the child can't bear the heat!"

The person who spoke was the daughter-in-law of the family diagonally opposite the Jiang family. She opened the window and asked the surrounding residents.