218-219

Autism (11)

The atmosphere of this private banquet became more and more lively because of the long-awaited reunion between Xu Guohui and the son of his old friend. After the banquet, Xu Guohui even called a group of girls dressed up in pure or coquettish clothes to entertain Lu Xiao and others. He himself On the pretext that he was older and wanted to be clean, he took his younger brother and left.

"Brother Xiao, I didn't expect that you and Brother Hui have such a connection. Originally, I wanted to be your guide. I'm afraid I will have to rely on you in the future."

After Xu Guohui left, Lu Xiao punched Xiao Ran with a smile. punch, and then pushed a young girl who was dressed innocently and looked about seventeen or eighteen years old into his arms.

"Brother Xiao, my father died early. I really don't know what connection he has with the brother Hui you introduced. You are my senior and you are kind to me. To say the word "dependence" is really looking down on me."

Xiao Ran The little girl who didn't refuse Lu Xiao's push over hugged her.

"Okay, brother knows who you are."

Lu Xiao just wants this accurate word. Xiao Ran is a good person. He has seen it for so many years, otherwise he would not be able to introduce him to Brother Hui with confidence. And Brother Yao.

"Don't say that I don't take care of you. We have already opened a room upstairs. Let's have fun together."

Lu Xiao came close to Xiao Ran and threw a packet of powder and a room card into his pocket, with a look in his eyes. In a joking manner, he patted his shoulder and left with the two women beside him.

"Let's go."

Xiao Ran touched the things in his pocket, glanced at the innocent girl beside him who couldn't cover up the shadows under his eyes even with thick foundation, lowered his eyes and walked to the elevator.

******

"Brother, do you think that Xiao Ran is really Xiao Yun's son? Isn't this too much of a coincidence?"

After avoiding those outsiders, Xu Guangyao changed his fat-headed stupidity, because The fat, squeezed eyes showed a bit of shrewdness, and he asked softly in Xu Guohui's ear.

"Look at these."

Xu Guohui handed the phone to his younger brother Xu Guangyao. As early as the dinner was in full swing, he had secretly sent a message asking his men to investigate Xiao Ran's origins. His network of connections was terrifyingly large. During the dinner Not long after it ended, some information had been sent to his mobile phone.

The most conspicuous among these materials are the photos of Xiao Ran before plastic surgery. In the past, Xiao Ran was just an unknown star, so naturally no one took advantage of these things. However, since Xiao Ran starred in the spy film Infernal Affairs and became an instant hit, the media Naturally, they also focused on his new star.

The Internet is so developed that Xiao Ran's photos before plastic surgery were quickly uncovered. Compared with the current photos, his nose bridge has become straighter and his chin has become longer. These cannot escape the sharp-eyed reporters, but Xiao Ran's fans are unwilling to admit it. Regarding the history of Xiao Ran's plastic surgery, they still insist that this is just Xiao Ran's growth, a natural growth, and their male idol has not used a knife.

Xu Guohui doesn't care about these things in the fan circle. He only cares about the few photos he saw of Xiao Ran before plastic surgery. If the current Xiao Ran and his father are 30 or 40% similar, he and his father before plastic surgery are 60% similar. 70%, at first glance, they are father and son.